Room Suggestions?

Poppins2010

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for a 2 bedroom Ocean View room in January. I'm usually a studio- inexpensive view girl, and I am feeling a bit like Posh ****! . Can anyone give me an idea about what room(s) to request? Or even which building? Are there any that also see the Luau? Thanks!

I am not aware of any OV room with a Luau view. I forgot about Ewa Short Wing thank you gmi3804.

Waianae Tower is closer to the parking garage, Ulu Cafe, kids' splash area, walkway to the shopping center across the street (ABC Country Store and Monkeypod), and Rainbow Reef snorkeling.

Ewa Tower is closer to the gift shops, luau, most character greetings, main pool, main lazy river entrances, waterslides, Auntie's Beach House, and most onsite dining options except Ulu Cafe. If day noise is an issue, the waterslide has a lot of screaming, but it closes around 8 PM, with nice tranquil waterfall noises. Ewa Tower faces Four Seasons, a minor hindrance since it's not themed compared to Aulani's strong theming. Sometimes, Four Seasons has loud outdoor gatherings with loud DJ music, which Ewa Tower OV gets the brunt of the noise and interferes with the excellent Aulani loop music or music playing at Olelo Room.

Last edited:
1695485584969.jpeg
High floor (6-16) Ewea Short wing rooms and Long Wing (10-14) DVC villas are Ocean View, above the Luau Lawn. See the light blue in the above photo.

Don't request a particular villa. Just request "above Luau Lawn." If they can accommodate, you'll get one of the above villas.

Anybody know where to find a map of non-DVC partial ocean view rooms? I can only find DVC maps and they don't seem to have a separate partial class, just ocean view. TIA. Or if you just happen to know off the top of your head. They seem to mostly overlook the Four Seasons. Is that always the case?

Anybody know where to find a map of non-DVC partial ocean view rooms? I can only find DVC maps and they don't seem to have a separate partial class, just ocean view. TIA. Or if you just happen to know off the top of your head. They seem to mostly overlook the Four Seasons. Is that always the case?
They’d be in the Waianae Short Wing and Lobby Wing.

1696828611826.jpeg

1696828660388.jpeg

So either a view of the ocean and the Four Seasons or the ocean and the pool/other tower? I think I'm cool with that. Thanks.

Oh, forgot to ask. Are any of those back-side lobby wing rooms considered partial oceanview (the ones looking north)? It looks like you could possibly get wee little bit of ocean and a big old view of the parking structure. I think I'd go talk to the front desk about a new room if I got one of those.

And while we're at it, if I upgraded to a full ocean view, would that guarantee the inside of the U (poolside)?

Last edited:
Oh, forgot to ask. Are any of those back-side lobby wing rooms considered partial oceanview (the ones looking north)? It looks like you could possibly get wee little bit of ocean and a big old view of the parking structure. I think I'd go talk to the front desk about a new room if I got one of those.

And while we're at it, if I upgraded to a full ocean view, would that guarantee the inside of the U (poolside)?
Are you talking DVC or cash stay? Because there’s a difference.

Cash. I called and mostly got the answer. According to the Aulani booking agent, all of the partial OVs are on the outside of the U, with some on the Four Seasons side and some on the Garage side (like gmi3804 said). The OVs are mostly, but not all on the inside of the U. All of the above is for cash hotel rooms, not DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter