Room Request Pool View Studio

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by justme0729, Sep 8, 2018.

1. justme0729

justme0729 DIS Veteran

What would be the best pool view studio request to get a chance of a partial ocean view and easy access to the adult pool and the beach?

2. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

Honestly just ask for highest room possible for your category.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. heaven2dc

heaven2dc DIS Veteran

Deluxe Studio poolside garden views do not have any ocean views or partial view of the ocean. If you want a partial ocean view, then you would need to book a standard room with partial ocean view. The highest floor in a poolside garden view is 5th floor and you're obstructed by trees.

5. TagsMissy

Double post, see below

6. TagsMissy

Incorrect. The higher floor pool view villas if you are in the right area do have a partial view. We book them often and simply request high floor overlooking the main pool and each time we had a partial view as VOILA magically one floor higher was an ocean view. I can't imagine it being all that much better than ours for just one floor.

7. heaven2dc

heaven2dc DIS Veteran

Thanks! I should have been clear meaning that poolside garden view rooms cannot guarantee any view at all of the ocean. I would think if you're close to end of the towers, you might have a chance.

8. TagsMissy

I suggest you check out the villas and views thread. quite a few pool view have a bit of ocean on the 4 or 5th floor

9. heaven2dc

heaven2dc DIS Veteran

Thanks - I actually did just check it out lol. And can see that some do have a bit of an ocean view. I think what I was aiming at is that Aulani doesn't guarantee guests will get a partial or ocean views with the poolside gardens view rooms.

10. justme0729

justme0729 DIS Veteran

Right... I know it is just a request so I was wondering what to request to get the best chance :) sounds like I should just ask for high floor.

11. TagsMissy

of course, a request, to which the op asked about for a chance of a view is never a guarantee; but since the op said request and chance I figured it was a given it wasn't guaranteed.