Room Only Ressie Q...

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran
I booked a room only ressie and made my initial payment months ago...i just went to pay the final and I coudn't pay online...is this new?? I thought you could make payments online...did i miss something??

If you made the reservation online then you can't make any payments other than the initial deposit. Have to pay balance when you check in. If you called to make the reservation you should be able to pay online, but if you can't do it online, you certainly can pay by calling disney. Its odd that they won't allow extra payments for online room only reservations, but it is their rule.

I made the intial ressie over the phone. I'm not trying to be a cheapster-nobody can traveleing to disney-but to call long distance and pay them to take that survey just to make my payment for my trip is ridiculous, but I love going so i'll do it-just annoyed with it. I'd prefer to pay it now while i have the money than wait til i check in because between now and then anything can happen and I'd like to know my vacation is a done deal...:mad:

I made the intial ressie over the phone. I'm not trying to be a cheapster-nobody can traveleing to disney-but to call long distance and pay them to take that survey just to make my payment for my trip is ridiculous, but I love going so i'll do it-just annoyed with it. I'd prefer to pay it now while i have the money than wait til i check in because between now and then anything can happen and I'd like to know my vacation is a done deal...:mad:

You aren't paying anyone to take th survey. You don't have to take it. You just hang up the phone and then your call is ended.

If you have the money now, go and get a gift card from American Express, Visa, Discover, Master Card or Diner's Club. You can get them at grocery stores these days. Put your money on that and pay off your balance when you get there with the card. Same thing only different.

I think the long distance call will be cheaper than the credit card processing fee.

I just use my mobile phone to call (free long distance).

For my room only ressie my email copy showed an address to mail payments to, so I just mailed my final payment in. That way I could have a copy of my cancelled check with me and you can check the website later & it shows that they've received your payment too & you can print that off & bring it with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter