Rollaway beds?

We're staying at the BWI, but in the Garden Cottage which one of the CM convinced me to do, because we were switching between two resorts. I'm super worried & keep trying to change to what room I originally wanted, but it's booked! ;(

Oh man that stinks! At least the BWI is a gorgeous place to be regardless!! Do they have the daybeds like BC/YC because that would be great too!

Oh man that stinks! At least the BWI is a gorgeous place to be regardless!! Do they have the daybeds like BC/YC because that would be great too!

We were originally booked @ BC in GV CL. They said they couldn't guarantee a daybed. Then they suggested I stay in the 2 Bdrm suite for 15K-Sure, I'll donate a kidney b4 my stay!
So, we changed to WL Deluxe CL. I was really worried because we are Epcot ppl (go every night 4 dinner) so I did a split stay between WL & BWI. Decided to change is a pain in the butt (& it's on my DH B-Day & Halloween) so I tried to get Deluxe @ BWI & that's where the Garden Cottage comes in)
All I want, is the Deluxe CL room @ BWI & it's unavailable for the first 3 days of our stay..totally stressed, DH is telling me to leave it alone, but 8 nights w. my DD on a rollaway & DS on the pullout..I think my hair is falling out!!!!

Our BWI room had a day bed this spring, it was good size. 2 very nice queens as well.

Can mom/daughter share a bed and dad/son share a bed? I shared a bed w/my mom on several occasions when I was younger, as my brother and I did not care to share a bed. It worked out fine, except my mom snores...

If you are planning to stay at a deluxe I would suggest either WL or AKL in a bunk bed room. This is now a category that book so you will not have to worry if it will happen or not. This is what we have been doing for many years and we have older teens. One time we had a rollaway at CSR and it was absolutely horrible. The Murphy bed will work at POR if your youngest isn't too big but since you are a family of four there will be no guarantee you will get a room with the Murphy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter