Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

But I just got my air tix, and room package and now I am signing up for all the fun. Can I come too? Solo, married to a WDW Hater, go figure. Even if it's just to tag along with out button.....

MM you and I could form a support group, my husband is severely Disney impaired :(

we should make a ressie at each bar one hour apart and close the joint down...with only us to raise the glasses..this is my motto..may your only pain in life be champagne......by jdubbs:smooth:

DH is WDW and Champaigne impaired, what is up with that??? But he will drink most under the table in Rose and Crown, something about being born with Guiness in his veins, comes form a line of Hotel owners in the UK.

Can't wait to see you all there, party time for me!

I am scared to commit, but I think I am going to try to make it to this one. I don't think I can handle all that alcohol, but I'd love to be there when the silliness erupts. :p

Jen...I had like 1and a half beers last time...you don't really have to have a drink at each one

Some people ;) bought a giant margarita in Mexico and drank that the whole way. :teeth:

I like that idea, Barb. I hate beer! Do we start at Mexico or Canada this year?

I vote for Mexico, DocR!! If we've gotta carry something around the World, it better be a Margarita!! ;)

Alex speaks the truth! There is <b>only</b> one place to start - the Rose & Crown :)

Never mess with tradition. :) We should start with Rose and Crown. :teeth:

We start at the Rose & Crown at 6PM and go clockwise around the world (towards Canada). For DATW II, we went the opposite direction and we didn't make it to Canada in time for a beer. :(
Given the choice of missing a drink in France or Canada, the majority decided to skip France.

It is never too late!

Er, um... well, until we have it, then maybe it would be too late.

Er, um, part deux... SSB shall be late for the soire, but shall make sure that Jaypd has Spongebob Squarepants in his possession via Pandy Paws to start the beer fesivalus!

:) :) :)

We will have a tall one waiting for you when you and your airport arrival!!!!!! Just don't stop to look at any horses ok???

Hey, perhaps a "field trip" later to try to find "Bonnie the Horse"!

:) :) :)

Hmm... I don't seem to be on the list, but I have it marked on my schedule. So even if you don't sign me up I am bringing my Disney Dollars and crashing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter