ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWoody---$142-$15803-100-AKV-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 166/23, 100/24- sent 9/15, passed 10/7

We did it! We slayed the monster! It was a well fought battle but in the end the spirit of staying in 1 bedrooms prevailed as I will be able to add this to my existing points. This is not the end of the war though as I see a battle brewing on Waiting for Points to Load Mountain. We shall prevail though and win! To victory!!! 🍻🍻🍻
Congrats! Now I’m going to be obsessively checking my email even more! We submitted 9/13 for 145$ AKV point so hopefully that means we are good!

Sadly, no news for me today. 😢 Hopefully by the end of next week I'll get the passing notice.

We submitted on the 9/22, I am hoping to hear back next week but prepared for it to last longer
We also went to ROFR at that time. While I would love to hear back next week, I am not holding my breath - we waited into the 40 day range twice this summer. However, they have been moving quicker lately- so there is hope.

We also went to ROFR at that time. While I would love to hear back next week, I am not holding my breath - we waited into the 40 day range twice this summer. However, they have been moving quicker lately- so there is hope.
It really depends on what resort you are waiting on. I'm buying VGF from an international seller - so it's incredibly unlikely that it'll get taken. It just needs to be passed.

Does the ROFR lady work on a weekend? Seeing other contracts pass is getting my hopes up ever so slightly...........

We're considering this for either next month (new Disney FY) or in January. We would want to start this at a logical point to track a full year of data properly. But since you asked nicely 😎

YTD 2022
OKW - 144 (77.8%)
OKWE - 32 (22.2%)
Can I ask another nice question? :) average price per point? 😂

Seller:

Pinkxray---$189-$6474-30-BWV-Oct- 0/22, 13/23, 30/24- sent 9/14

just a data point- don’t think Disney has any interest in this one

Passed 10/8
Wow! That's nearly 3 times what we paid in 1999 ($65pp) and less than half of next year's points are available. I need to quit looking at this thread. The level of temptation is definitely increasing! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter