ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know, my SSR at $120 passed while other similar contracts at $123-125 were taken around the same time. Best of luck!
Exactly! I thought I squeaked by at $125 for SSR and then I saw yours and immediately got jealous! 🤣

A bit shocked this passed as the 2 below were taken 🤷‍♀️

Mrsp---$150-$23162-150-CCV@WL-Aug-0/20, 75/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 8/9

Mrsp---$140-$21662-150-CCV@WL-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 150/22- sent 8/10
I am convinced that DVC likes to have at least some inventory on hand for most of the sold-out resorts (except obviously VGC). I think they will pull some points through ROFR either to re-provision that inventory, or to clear waitlists.

I also had an agent who didn’t even present the offer and just called to tell me “there’s no way I’d pass ROFR”
That always frustrates me. Why do they care? They get paid the same either way. Just present the offer to the seller and let them decide. I hate the gatekeeping.

Here you go, it is non-traditional way to buy but it is your price point.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284477352350

Thoughts on $125 for 200 SSR points with full points for 21,22,23 getting through?
Literally just found out my 100 point SSR got taken at $125 PPP. Talked with the agent and he had to make a few emails with some even getting ROFR'D over $130. That all being said, you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter