ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an update I received from Mason Title today. For reference: this passed ROFR on 6/30, I received closing docs on 7/7. Got check to them on 7/12.

"The closing date is scheduled for 7/26 due to Disney implementing new technology systems 7/8 -7/21; therefore closings and transfers will be delayed."

We Passed ROFR 06/30, I received Closing documents 7/7, Wire transfer on 07/08, as of 07/16 seller hadn't signed, Was told today closing is 07/30...... I think your closing was quicker because it sounds like your seller was faster. Same title company as well.

We Passed ROFR 06/30, I received Closing documents 7/7, Wire transfer on 07/08, as of 07/16 seller hadn't signed, Was told today closing is 07/30...... I think your closing was quicker because it sounds like your seller was faster. Same title company as well.
Argh, that would be infuriating.

We are almost there!!! I close on 7/26 for this contract. So, we'll have our points soon enough!!! :-)

Remember...it could be worse. I have another that passed ROFR and they are HOPING the seller gets it notarized August 1st... o_O

Last edited:

I'm waiting on a BLT that was submitted on either 6/21 or 6/22. I'm so impatient!

Yeah my AKV was submitted on the 21st. I’m nervous.

Maybe Disney decided it would be easer to just buy back all the remaining contracts that had been submitted up to the 12th… that way they wouldnt have to deal with a backlog of work.

Maybe Disney decided it would be easer to just buy back all the remaining contracts that had been submitted up to the 12th… that way they wouldnt have to deal with a backlog of work.
That would be awful lol

That would be really sad. Lol

Will today be the day when they starts sending word on ROFR again?

Will today be the day when they starts sending word on ROFR again?

The BLT contract I am selling is set to close today..finally. The title company said it had to wait until today to do so due to the shut down.

So, it sounds like business as usual starting today!

The BLT contract I am selling is set to close today..finally. The title company said it had to wait until today to do so due to the shut down.

So, it sounds like business as usual starting today!
My BLT closed 7/7 and deed recorded 7/8. Title company has to wait till today to send Disney the documents for them to start the transfer. Ugh…it’s been almost 2 month since offer was accepted. Now probably at least two more weeks before I see any points.

My BLT closed 7/7 and deed recorded 7/8. Title company has to wait till today to send Disney the documents for them to start the transfer. Ugh…it’s been almost 2 month since offer was accepted. Now probably at least two more weeks before I see any points.

Same with the RIV I am buying. They are not closing it until 7/28 even though everything is ready to go. Oh well…I’m hoping they caught up during the down time and things will move faster on Disney end.

Same here. I emailed my title company early this AM and they confirm that they are sending my BLT closing docs today as well.

I think our BLT contracts have been moving on similar timelines. Sent 6/15 & I passed ROFR on 7/6, estoppel 7/8, and closing docs 7/9. Got them signed and returned the same day. Wired funds on 7/10 (maybe I should have waited lol). Now I am just waiting to close (think we're waiting on seller docs) and feeling like I am going crazy.....lol. :( They were supposed to have FedEx-ed the docs on 7/16 but the title company doesn't have them yet. Things were moving right along until now! :snail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter