ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFR Day 38: Picture Lilo, laying on the floor listening to Heatbreak Hotel. This is me until Monday when I may find some small glimmer of hope buried deep inside. I have taken to checking my bank account almost as often as I check the email to ensure my escrow hasn’t been returned. So far, they’re still keeping my money so I still have a chance.

ROFR Day 38: Picture Lilo, laying on the floor listening to Heatbreak Hotel. This is me until Monday when I may find some small glimmer of hope buried deep inside. I have taken to checking my bank account almost as often as I check the email to ensure my escrow hasn’t been returned. So far, they’re still keeping my money so I still have a chance.

I’m right there with you…still! I don’t think I checked my email this often even when I put an offer on our family home! lol

ROFR Day 39: The stress is high today so I took it out on my house and backyard. They’re both looking amazing right now. If I can’t get an answer on ROFR then I will make my home amazing and pout, stress & worry in beautiful surroundings.

ugh! Now I'm nervous about my $135 AKV.

I think 127 is the high on AKV. 135 is probably safe… but then again I thought 119 was safe a month and a half ago, until they took the contract. Prior to that most of what they took was below 117 with one as high as 122.

This time I went 140 for fully loaded which should be safe … I’m still a bit nervous though.

I think 127 is the high on AKV. 135 is probably safe… but then again I thought 119 was safe a month and a half ago, until they took the contract. Prior to that most of what they took was below 117 with one as high as 122.

This time I went 140 for fully loaded which should be safe … I’m still a bit nervous though.
Hope so. Of course mine was the $127. Ha!

I have been stalking this thread for a while, and currently have 2 contracts in rofr.....Is it just me, or does it seem strange the lack of decisions being reported (regardless of passed/taken) since the shutdown? It's almost like Disney is holding everything, and then updating just a few at a time. Maybe people just are not reporting their results...

I have been stalking this thread for a while, and currently have 2 contracts in rofr.....Is it just me, or does it seem strange the lack of decisions being reported (regardless of passed/taken) since the shutdown? It's almost like Disney is holding everything, and then updating just a few at a time. Maybe people just are not reporting their results...

I was wondering the same thing, but then I see a lot of people saying they are waiting.
I know that I am waiting on 2...one is on day 32 and the other is only on day 5. The wait in personally killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter