Here is an update I received from Mason Title today. For reference: this passed ROFR on 6/30, I received closing docs on 7/7. Got check to them on 7/12.
"The closing date is scheduled for 7/26 due to Disney implementing new technology systems 7/8 -7/21; therefore closings and transfers will be delayed."
Argh, that would be infuriating.We Passed ROFR 06/30, I received Closing documents 7/7, Wire transfer on 07/08, as of 07/16 seller hadn't signed, Was told today closing is 07/30...... I think your closing was quicker because it sounds like your seller was faster. Same title company as well.
We are almost there!!! I close on 7/26 for this contract. So, we'll have our points soon enough!!!
I'm waiting on a BLT that was submitted on either 6/21 or 6/22. I'm so impatient!
My BLT closed 7/7 and deed recorded 7/8. Title company has to wait till today to send Disney the documents for them to start the transfer. Ugh…it’s been almost 2 month since offer was accepted. Now probably at least two more weeks before I see any points.The BLT contract I am selling is set to close today..finally. The title company said it had to wait until today to do so due to the shut down.
So, it sounds like business as usual starting today!
Same here. I emailed my title company early this AM and they confirm that they are sending my BLT closing docs today as well.
I mean it’s possible. But if it’s what you really want and looking for I’d up a few dollars for such a small contact.I know BLT buybacks have cooled a little and I do think this is over the Mendoza line but a little nervous now...Do you think a 50 pt BLT 2x points would pass @$160?