ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many of you saw, but the first Riviera resale contract was sold today ~ 175 points with asking price of $130/point but it sold for "nowhere near the asking price" :rolleyes1 It will be so interesting to see if this passes Disney's ROFR :oops: Even if it sold at $120 a point, the seller will be taking an almost $12,000 loss before anyone has even stayed there :confused3

Disney never buys back resorts that they are actively selling so it will most likely pass

Not sure how many of you saw, but the first Riviera resale contract was sold today ~ 175 points with asking price of $130/point but it sold for "nowhere near the asking price" :rolleyes1 It will be so interesting to see if this passes Disney's ROFR :oops: Even if it sold at $120 a point, the seller will be taking an almost $12,000 loss before anyone has even stayed there :confused3
Wow! That was quick. Where did you see this?

robertjoyce9---$105-$17577-150-AKV-Sep-33/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 6/17, taken 7/2

Had a feeling seeing all the taken posts for AKV lately, broker said shoot higher than $110 pp before maintenance and closing costs... on to the next deal
Keep trying I passed last year at $100 with full points of previous year.

More Grand Cal points! $47 more PP than I paid for my first VGC contract two years ago, but this will be most likely my final contract. I also plan on selling my Poly contract shortly if this passes ROFR. I'm excited. I am the most happiest when I'm at VGC.

nikerbokers---$192-$24962-125-VGC-Jun-0/18, 211/19, 125/20-Seller pay 75% MF'19- sent 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter