ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. Gonna take a break for a bit. That's 4 in a row. Obviously the Universe doesn't want us to own at BLT! :sad::)

Good luck to all those waiting!
Nooooo! I've been watching yours to see if I have any chance. I'm prepared for them taking ours, but I couldn't pass up the points at a low price.

WOW... was their decision on ROFR for this held up by anything other than standard process?
I have a somewhat similar PVB under review... cannot imagine waiting over 2months!

The contract we purchased went through Probate last year - the contract was transferred from an estate to another individual in September 2020, and then put up for sale. I believe this is what held up the ROFR process, however we never knew about this until I started doing doing research two weeks ago on the Orange County Deed Records website.

Oh man, direct sale has ruined me. I came on here to post the auto generated info for the resale I signed today and realized I’m not even there yet since contract hasn’t been sent to Disney for ROFR 😅 Apparently I don’t even have enough patience on day 1!😂😂 I’m gonna need to remind myself of the $$$ I’m saving.. for the next 40-60 days? 🤪

Oh man, direct sale has ruined me. I came on here to post the auto generated info for the resale I signed today and realized I’m not even there yet since contract hasn’t been sent to Disney for ROFR 😅 Apparently I don’t even have enough patience on day 1!😂😂 I’m gonna need to remind myself of the $$$ I’m saving.. for the next 40-60 days? 🤪
I usually plan on 90 days. You can follow along on the Closing Time thread to see how timing is going for others.

Hang in there!!! It will be worth it when the points finally wind up in your account.

mollys_aunt---$120-$13361-100-BRV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 200/21, 100/22- sent 3/12

I'm not one to post, but I can't stalk everyone without being a part of the action. Plus, it's so helpful to see what everyone is going thru. It's not the best price (I know), but it is exactly what we wanted. Small enough, same use year as our other 100 point deed, and at our favorite place to stay. Now we wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter