ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing deal.!!!
Thank you 😄 I knew I didn't have the lowest price, but it's Beach Club! Getting the right size contract in a UY that really works for us long term was more important. I didn't actually think this would happen for us, I had been stalking BWV contracts because there was so much more availability and posted with lower $pp. This is like a dream I keep expecting to wake up from LOL

Thank you 😄 I knew I didn't have the lowest price, but it's Beach Club! Getting the right size contract in a UY that really works for us long term was more important. I didn't actually think this would happen for us, I had been stalking BWV contracts because there was so much more availability and posted with lower $pp. This is like a dream I keep expecting to wake up from LOL
Super happy for you. I was stalking BCV also, until a BWV with the same use year and loaded points came along at a really good price. Once those BWV points have officially landed in my mempership I may look for BCV again, and for an addonitis therapy session!

Farmermax13—-$136pp-$51000-375-BLT-Dec 223/22, 375/23, 375/24- sent 3/23

Went under contract on 3/13 passed ROFR on 3/22

Feel like I over paid now
I agree with others, you found a good price. Especially if you wanted this UY and a larger contract. You have 2022 points to bank or rent out. I remember trying to buy BLT last year at this time for 165pp and my contract was taken. You can now buy for 30pp less and get through ROFR.

Renting out might help you regain some other the cost of the purchase by lowering your buy in price since you did not have to reimburse the seller for 2022 pts. You can take 9-10 pp off of 136pp to 126-127pp after renting the points if it will help make you feel like you bought in the lower outlier purchases at 120-125pp. Which, by the way, are still currently outliers.

Most of the good deal contracts I am seeing posted are between 130-140 range.

You didn't overpay if you love and will stay at this resort.

Congratulations on this buy! If I buy another resale, it will be BLT. So I am currently envious of your buy, so it can't be that bad of a price.:-)

Hi all. Newbie from the UK and just had my first contract go to Disney for ROFR.

RichDVC---$135-$17710-120-PVB-Jun-0/22, 188/23, 19/24- sent 3/23

Think I did OK?

Bit of a pain they borrowed 101 from 2024 into 2023, but assume I can bank the 87 coming in 2023 into 2024?
This a very good resort to go for right now and the $135 is a good deal. Most of the sold prices I am seeing are in the 150s for this resort. Maybe one or two in the 140's.

So a wonderful find and a great buy!

Finally off to ROFR!

Caryn020---$87-$13846-150-SSR-Feb-150/22, 300/23, 150/24- sent 3/24
...wait, wouldn't that mean your 150 in the Feb 2022 use year are expired 1/31/2023? Your $13,846 ...you did not have to reimb 2023 maint fee or some sort of split?

...wait, wouldn't that mean your 150 in the Feb 2022 use year are expired 1/31/2023? Your $13,846 ...you did not have to reimb 2023 maint fee or some sort of split?
Oops yes! Have to fix that. But my total includes all fees including split of maintenance

I have an AUL deal closing with them this week. They did not send the email with the closing docs until the actual week of closing, and told me it would be a 1-2 week delay to use Docusign electronic signature (for the non notarized stuff) due to staff shortages! I’ve closed a few deals with them and this is by far the worst one yet.
Is First Am the only escrow company available for AUL? Just got sent to ROFR today on a small, albeit first contract. Haven't gotten closing date yet, but hoping it is in time for us to bank some points!

Is First Am the only escrow company available for AUL? Just got sent to ROFR today on a small, albeit first contract. Haven't gotten closing date yet, but hoping it is in time for us to bank some points!
Unfortunately, yes. Unless the buyer doesn’t want title insurance-then there’s maybe one or two others who can help. Hopefully yours goes smoothly! Welcome to your first, and probably not last, contract ☺️

Unfortunately, yes. Unless the buyer doesn’t want title insurance-then there’s maybe one or two others who can help. Hopefully yours goes smoothly! Welcome to your first, and probably not last, contract ☺️
Agent mentioned title insurance was optional and we went with it. I guess the peace of mind will be worth the wait! lol. We are so excited to be members. Thanks for the welcome!

You were okay with paying $900-$1K closing? Like I want a small AUL contract too, but once I factor in trying to get points price down and the closing its so expensive!

You were okay with paying $900-$1K closing? Like I want a small AUL contract too, but once I factor in trying to get points price down and the closing its so expensive!
We went in on a 100 pt contract, as a starter. AUL was ideal for us because of the expiration date and price per point combo. The closing costs didn't seem too intimidating, then again I am an amateur here. 😆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter