ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
vetter2k---$140-$24304-160-BLT-Jun-0/21, 160/22, 320/23, 160/24- sent 4/2

This board has been incredible on getting data and info! June has been a crazy trying to find resorts/contracts like we desired! Hopefully set some sort of land speed record on closing and try to sneak in using those 160 that are expiring!!!

Last edited:
Had the same thing happen. Wanted anywhere from 120-160 points and was offering at minimum $85 and was willing to negotiate from there. Wanted either Feb or Aug UY. FINALLY got one to accept at $87pp. Just keep trying!
Glad to hear you finally got what you wanted. We definitely will keep trying. Appreciate the information!

Happy Sunday everyone!

For those who have done lowball offers and got accepted, have those listings been on the market for awhile or are they somewhat new?

Edit added question - Then how many contracts did you try before your offer got accepted? And how long did it take you?

Last edited:
It’s been both but I believe more frequently a new listing

We have tried both as well. We put in a couple of offers and they were very firm w/ their counter, nowhere near our offer. Their firm price is also quite higher than what I've seen sold recently. But we are going to keep trying!

This board has been incredible on getting data and info! June has been a crazy trying to find resorts/contracts like we desired! Hopefully set some sort of land speed record on closing and try to sneak in using those 160 that are expiring!!!
Hope you will love BLT as much as we have. While we've curtailed our DVC WDW visits over the past few years, we still go every Labor Day weekend for MNSSHP (or Boo Bash, as it was a couple years ago). BLT is perfect for those nighttime special MK events.

I am looking for BLT contracts too. Where did you find this one?

Our accepted lowball offer was on a contract less than a week old.

If you don't mind disclosing, how many contracts did you try until you got your lowball offer accepted? We tried a few and no luck so far. I completely understand there's no guarantee and it's all luck, timing and really depends on the seller, but just wanted to see what's the average # of trying until you (or anyone else) hit that one lucky one and succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter