ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guides sell the product. They do not work for membership administration which is the department who handles the transfer.

And, for about 10 days or so, starting July 8th, they won’t be doing transfers as they have some things happening in that division

So, You may get lucky and see it processed before then. If no5, it will be end of July at the earliest.

Well that's a buzz kill!

I’m mad at myself for not grabbing a BLT 50 pointer earlier this mo at $157 PP and opting for the 30 pt. I definately paid a premium at 187.5 but trying to convince myself for a smaller contract with double points next year, still lower than some resale listings and less than direct.

All this means now is the next 50 pointer in that rangeI see I’ll probably grab that too!

Oh addonitis!!!

Let's hope this one goes through. Hopefully with banked points and a higher per point price, I'll get this one through...

aulaninutz---$160-$34238-200-CCV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 359/21, 200/22- sent 6/12

Whoohoo! I was just thinking this morning how great it would be to know one way or another before the July 4th weekend and then the mail came in...

aulaninutz---$160-$34238-200-CCV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 359/21, 200/22- sent 6/12, passed 6/29

17 days, that sure seems fast...

Now I need the points before mid-Sep so I can book my Grand Villa rooms next August! And I have to figure out how spend the 159 banked points -- such a problem to have. That's a good three nights in Aulani 1-bedroom, or almost a week in a Oceanview studio in February.. Hmmm.

Last edited:
TheTroJo---$300-$15691-50-VGC-Dec-0/20, 90/21, 50/22- sent 6/10, passed 6/30

Do I win the highest price paid per point from these threads? Needed a small add on contract with my UY and figured I’d pay a premium for almost double points.

Whoohoo! I was just thinking this morning how great it would be know one way or another before July 4th weekend and then the mail came in...

aulaninutz---$160-$34238-200-CCV@WL-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 359/21, 200/22- sent 6/12, passed 6/29

17 days, that sure seems fast...

Now I need the points before mid-Sep so I can book my Grand Villa rooms next August! And I have to figure out how spend the 159 banked points -- such a problem to have. That's a good three nights in Aulani 1-bedroom, or almost a week in a Oceanview studio in February.. Hmmm.
Congratulations, fellow CCVer

“America, spread your golden wings --- Sail on freedom’s wind, across the sky.” -- Epcot's 'The American Adventure'

We at the DVC Resale Market want to say congrats to the following 117 awesome families as they passed ROFR in the last week! As always, THANK YOU to everyone for another incredible week of making magic - stay safe & magical and enjoy the holiday weekend
🙂

MCCAIN
MCBRYAR
REDDING
MARTIN
HALFERTY
MOORE
LORD
O'DOWD
JACKOWSKI
STADLER
KEOUGH
PELLEGRINO
SANTILLI
SANTILLI
CRAUWELS
STORM
TYLER
QUINTO
CHAN
WHITING
TETLOW
MAHI
NICHOLS
BALA
VAN BUREN
CULP
JUNG
BORCHARDT
METZ
ADORNO
BALL
QUEZADA
SCHNEIDEWEND
SNAPP
NICHOLSON
HENNINGER
ADAMS
ALLENDER
KAPROTH-JOSLIN
HOAG
SPIDEL
COCUZZA
LINDEMANN
NGUYEN
NEWTON
SEIGWORTH
MULLIGAN
RYAN
BARTLETT
MOUNTAIN
VOLAND
MCDONALD
PALUGOD
JACKSON
YARRISON
CARUSO
KEITH
JACOBOWSKI
CARMONA
LESTER
PHILLIPS
KALTER
MORGAN
SMITH
SWIATKOWSKI
MILILLO
GLOSSER
YANDELL
ARMENTI
NEWELL
TWISK
DIPERSIO
EISENHAUER
YUEN
STUART
GEISS
JOHNSON
MCHALE
GIORDANO
CONNOR
INTERMOR
RISKO
GILLBARD
URBANEK
CLARK
LEAHY
BITTO
COADY
FELIX
PHILLIPS
LINCOLN
WOLFSON
INGEBRIGTSEN
SMITH
DUKES
SCHEDDEL
TUREK
GERHARD
VAZQUEZ
DENMAN
SNYDER
BENJAMIN
HODGE
GEIB
HARE
BUCHTEL
ST. MICHEL
VALDERRAMA
WINKLEPLECK
SCOGIN
GALCZYNSKI
ANDREWS
DALY
MARTIN
KICKLIGHTER
CYMBOLA
FURLONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter