ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorana---$76-$4474-50-HH-Sep-0/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF '21- sent 5/20, passed 6/10

21 days exactly. Woohoo! Now the closing wait begins. (Just finished that wait with our mortgage refinance - got a 2.125% rate, 0 points, 15 years. Pretty glad that’s behind us now too!)

Fidelity just released whole bunch of listings including BLT 50 points $150 and a few BWV with my UY. I really want BWV but .....
Yeah but if BLT won't pass at 150 it doesn't matter. I stopped bidding when I thought stuff was too low and wouldn't pass.

Yeah but if BLT won't pass at 150 it doesn't matter. I stopped bidding when I thought stuff was too low and wouldn't pass.
I’m waiting for my BLT @$155. I’ll give it another week and if it doesn’t pass I’ll go for BWV if still available.

That's if you can even win on it.

I bid $149/point on a Copper Creek contract that was asking $155/point for 100 points, 20/2020, 100/2021, 100/2022 with a June use year. The broker said she got 7 offers on it! Obviously mine was not the one that was accepted.

Lorana---$76-$4474-50-HH-Sep-0/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF '21- sent 5/20, passed 6/10

21 days exactly. Woohoo! Now the closing wait begins. (Just finished that wait with our mortgage refinance - got a 2.125% rate, 0 points, 15 years. Pretty glad that’s behind us now too!)
I'd love to get my mortgage refinanced for lower, but we're at 20 years 2.5% now, and I can't seem to find anything better in our area. It's funny because when we bought our first house, I think we were at 6.25% for 30 years (and when my mom bought in the 1980s, it was 16%!!!).

Woohoo! My VGC contracts closed this morning! Originally sent to ROFR on 3/26. That’s 76 days! And another 4 weeks for points to get loaded. (Does it REALLY take that long?) So relieved but my next contract will be direct. I can’t handle the wait!

Nice! I can count on one hand how many VGC contracts I've seen in the last few months, glad you closed and welcome home... to the most exclusive DVC club of them all (for better or worse, lol).

I have a March UY as well, and there are not many of those contracts out there! The one advantage, though, is that if you ever decide to sell, the contract will go quickly!
I have October UY and talk about limited supplies! I’d go with September but that’s even more limited. Lol

I gotta stop checking in on this thread. It's making my addonitis so much worse. :D
You're nowhere near as bad as me. Mine cleared ROFR yesterday, and I'm committed to buying direct in increments until I hit the magic 150, so buying another resale is counterproductive for me. Yet, here I am...:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter