ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's April UY.
So they will be good until March 30th. You might be able to use them between January and March, but it all depends on your schedule. You might think about using them at HHI or VB. I am not sure if there is still availability 60 days out in late winter/early spring or not, but I know that is a lower season there.

You should have provided your member number to the broker at least by closing. If so, it will automatically go into the same account IF you titled the deed the exact same way AND bought in the same use year.

If you titled it differently or bought in a different UY, you'll receive a different membership number. You can then call for the club ID and activation code which you can simply add to your existing dvcmember.com account via this link:

View attachment 331878
Thank you for this info!

ajjonesehc---$50-$15700-300-VB-Mar-0/17, 453/18, 300/19, 300/20- sent 6/11
Deal cancelled by the buyer after Disney found the points on contract to be incorrect.

thumper729---$115-$12631-100-AKV-Apr-0/17, 100/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 6/25

4th try.... If this gets taken I am seriously cursed... I don't think this is a fantastic price per point.... but then again I didn't think my last one would get taken either or the one before that or the one before that(well maybe the first one hahahahahhahah) Keeping a positive outlook that this new one will pass. Now the waiting game has begun.

thumper729---$115-$12631-100-AKV-Apr-0/17, 100/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 6/25

4th try.... If this gets taken I am seriously cursed... I don't think this is a fantastic price per point.... but then again I didn't think my last one would get taken either or the one before that or the one before that(well maybe the first one hahahahahhahah) Keeping a positive outlook that this new one will pass. Now the waiting game has begun.

I feel the same way-cursed. And I also felt the same way about the price of my current attempt(and all the previous ones) I hope they see this one and automatically pass, but with my luck...

At least my first week+ of the ROFR wait flew by. We are already on day 10 or 11.

Good luck to you.

Got the call today :(

JV63---$90-$24025-260-OKW-Apr-0/17, 220/18, 260/19, 260/20-Seller pays '18 dues- sent 5/25, taken 6/25

That's 3 OKW in a row they've taken. Thought at 90pp we had a shot. Back to the drawing board. Will have to perhaps consider a different resort.

Got the call today :(

JV63---$90-$24025-260-OKW-Apr-0/17, 220/18, 260/19, 260/20-Seller pays '18 dues- sent 5/25, taken 6/25

That's 3 OKW in a row they've taken. Thought at 90pp we had a shot. Back to the drawing board. Will have to perhaps consider a different resort.

I am sorry they took it. They did the same to mine at the same price and I was shocked. That was our 2nd OKW in a row that was taken. We started at AKV and moved to OKW. I really wanted SSR so that is what we are waiting for now. Given that is a popular resort for them to take, I am not optimistic. I decided I am just going to keep putting in offers until they finally let me have one. I guess I could try a safer resort for ROFR but AKV, OKW and SSR work the best for us.

I am sorry they took it. They did the same to mine at the same price and I was shocked. That was our 2nd OKW in a row that was taken. We started at AKV and moved to OKW. I really wanted SSR so that is what we are waiting for now. Given that is a popular resort for them to take, I am not optimistic. I decided I am just going to keep putting in offers until they finally let me have one. I guess I could try a safer resort for ROFR but AKV, OKW and SSR work the best for us.

They do favor OKW and SSR for the most part. We just made a deal a few minutes ago for BCV which is our favorite resort, along with OKW. It's more costly than OKW of course but Disney doesn't seem to take too many BCV.

Good luck with yours.

vrajewski---$117-$11700-100-AKL-Mar-0/17, 100/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 6/22
Sorry guys, I need to edit mine. I thought it was sent in Friday but I guess the seller didn’t get their contract back until yesterday.. our contract was OFFICIALLY sent to Disney this morning!

vrajewski---$117-$11700-100-AKL-Mar-0/17, 100/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter