ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovin'fl---$95-$15014-150-BWV-Jun-0/16, 37/17, 150/18- sent 5/24

Here we go again. Last try. If this doesn't pan out we will just make do with the points we have and cut back on trips for now.
Good luck! I haven't found another one yet.

I listed a contract. Buyer offered the listing price of $77. Disney took it last week.
It really is seemingly random which contracts are taken, for what reason and when. I'm going through a reputable broker, and, feel confidently that they know what they're doing. Their contracts are much lower in price on all resorts across the board compared to other resellers. I saw one taken at $81pp (not loaded with points) and another, very similar listing with all points, sold at $64pp which passed. I am very happy with the contract I have and the price I paid and can only hope it passes. It's just perfect for my situation and I'm hoping that some good karma will be coming back to me when I need it most! If not, I'll try again... but I'm going to harness all the pixie dust I can until then :) Wish me luck!

Last edited:
lovin'fl---$95-$15014-150-BWV-Jun-0/16, 37/17, 150/18- sent 5/24

Here we go again. Last try. If this doesn't pan out we will just make do with the points we have and cut back on trips for now.
I think this was the one I saw on TSS which I thought was a good deal. Sending Pixie Dust!

Here's a random question.... do you think anyone from the Disney ROFR team reads the Dis, or more importantly, this forum??

IF by any chance someone "in-the-know" reads this, please look PAST this piddly little contract. There are much bigger deals with much more years out there... plus.... I'd be eternally grateful :)

DSNYFRK4EVR---$140-$22292-150-VGF-Aug-0/16, 113/17, 150/18- sent 5/8, passed 5/19

So excited to own at the Grand! :love::flower1:Closing docs have already been received and sent! Loved the record timing after that awful wait for RORF with BLT. Good riddance!
That's fantastic!!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter