Rix Flix and other vloggers

There are a few vloggers that I watch
RixFlix (no merch search or update videos)
All Ears - LOVE Molly
The Pugh Two are great
Theme Park Express
Potter Collection
and the DIS are ones I watch regularly.

I am not much of a tracker fan (since they seem to be more family vlogging style now) or Kyle Pallo either. His screenshot pictures with him NOT wearing a shirt are SUPER creepy. I have found this new couple Knight's Treks who have done a fabulous job of breaking down the parks area by area if you are more of a newbie or haven't been to the park in a few years. Also do watch PCD as well. He has some good content and not all park related as well.
There were a couple of times Kyle brought his camera into the shower with him. It was SUPER cringy and I'm glad he hasn't done that in a while. Hopefully his mom was like ***? are you doing? lol

I like Tim Tracker, RixFlix, I also love the Potter Collector. He and RixFlix did a a joined video together and it was quite fun Also sometimes you will see other Youtubers in these various videos. Like Paging Mr. Morrow making a cameo in the Trackers videos or SuperEnthusiud in the dis videos. I recently say Kyle Pallio do a video at Cabana Bay it was a great video.

I'm a big fan of the live streams.

Rix Flix does the best Universal live streams.

ResortTv1 does the best Disney live streams. They do the best live streams period. The stream quality is second to none. Check out their regular Friday night stream for an evening of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter