• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riviera Room Request

Omoreno

Earning My Ears
My standard view studio waitlist came through today! I know some of these rooms have firework views. Does anyone have recommendations for room requests?

We were in 8951 - 2 bedroom standard view (used east wing elevators) and had a great epcot view and fireworks view (could see MK fireworks and Epcot fireworks every night).
Looking at touring plans, and honestly every high floor standard view studio (6th floor and up) should have a view of epcot and see magic kingdom fireworks in the distance.

I requested upper floor, overlooking the porte-cochere… I prefer it to the parking lot view of the west wing, and I really don’t like being too far down the west wing bc the walk can feel eternal (unless it’s on the ground floor & you can just quickly walk outside and across the lawn to the restaurants, lobby, buses, etc)… on the other hand, being near the Skyliner can be nice at the end of the night 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter