Rivers of light wheelchair/ECV access

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
can you have your spouse next to you if your in a wheelchair up top?
Yes.
There is one seat for a companion like your spouse next to each wheelchair spot.
If you have more than one companion, they would not necessarily have a spot next to you.

• cmwade77

DIS Veteran
    Should we be concerned that Rivers of Light doesn't show on the Disney World calendar for our entire trip the end of January?

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
    Should we be concerned that Rivers of Light doesn't show on the Disney World calendar for our entire trip the end of January?
    It runs on ‘select nights’ and I don’t know how far out the schedule is set.
    Wdwinfo has it as ‘none’ on the January month map.
    Touring Plans has it listed on their daily maps for January.

GamGam

Earning My Ears
    As an alternative let me suggest the outdoor seating behind and below Flame Tree Barbecue. With a double and a single stroller as well as an ECV, we (party of 7) found that being able to eat at tables and roam a contained covered picnic-type area with a water view of ROL a stress-free alternative. Yes, you cannot see the projections(they are on the trees around you apparently), but the space on a bridge to the table area gave us elbow room and an unobstructed view...and no waiting time, no problem for a child sleeping reclined in the stroller, and no one minded the little ones moving around, dancing, etc. Viewed Jan. 2019.

ameetee

Earning My Ears
    I just saw this thread. I go to Disney solo and rent an ECV (from ScooterBug). I got the last spot available up front last time, and it was amazing. I had a hard time navigating the ECV into the spot and they all cheered me after. LOL. But it was worth it. I ended up recording the entire show, and don't think I could have possibly had a better view. It was such a great experience. I've never gotten to see Fantasmic close enough to enjoy it, and if it isn't too cold (since everyone says you'll get wet in the front row there), I might try to see if I can get up front there on my upcoming trip.

My "Rivers of Light" front row video

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates