Rivers of Light FP

Unless you are there at a very busy time, you rarely need a FP for RoL. If you tie up a FP fo RoL, you can't get any others during the day.
For us, that was not a good trade off. For others, it may.

Unless you are there at a very busy time, you rarely need a FP for RoL. If you tie up a FP fo RoL, you can't get any others during the day.
For us, that was not a good trade off. For others, it may.
It will be for Christmas Day. Our plane lands at noon, and we aren't planning arriving to the parks until around 4pm to catch the last few hours at AK. So we figured we would grab a drink at Nomad Lounge, ride FOP and EE, then go watch ROL.

a FP definitely makes sense.
Love Nomad lounge.
Good luck with FoP. We have had difficulty getting a FP for it at 60+3 on a regular day, hope you have better luck. Would expect standby to be 120+.

a FP definitely makes sense.
Love Nomad lounge.
Good luck with FoP. We have had difficulty getting a FP for it at 60+3 on a regular day, hope you have better luck. Would expect standby to be 120+.
Yeah, I'm not expecting to grab FoP at 60+0. But I've had some great luck modifying in the weeks leading up to our last few past trips. If I can't modify, we will FP it on our other AK day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter