Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

The latest dinner at Tiffin's I have seen in September was for 4:50pm... thats just so early for us! :crazy2: I also nabbed an 8:40am Tusker House so maybe we'll just do breakfast instead and have a regular dinner at Tiffins that night before the show.

This wait is driving me nuts! October's reservations need to hurry and open! It's getting harder and harder to remember to check every day. :headache:

I agree. I've also been waiting for October to open. I enjoy the whole planning process, but at this point I just want to be done, have my schedule set, and not have to check every single day if the times are open. I'm also waiting on the Star Wars dessert party for October to open. Come on Disney!!!! Get it together. You want us to schedule dining at 180, but it's hard to do when we don't have all the info needed. My nerves can't take it! Lol

I agree. I've also been waiting for October to open. I enjoy the whole planning process, but at this point I just want to be done, have my schedule set, and not have to check every single day if the times are open. I'm also waiting on the Star Wars dessert party for October to open. Come on Disney!!!! Get it together. You want us to schedule dining at 180, but it's hard to do when we don't have all the info needed. My nerves can't take it! Lol

I think I might have to give up on the star wars stuff... the random timing on the release means I had no clue when it would come out for September. I was only able to snag what I needed on a day I didn't want it since I was "late" to the party so my schedule is a bit of a mess. I'm frustrated and it might be better to just keep my bare minimum reservations, cancel the rest I'm iffy about and walk away while I have some sanity.

Agreed to all PPs regarding October (7-14)! I've been a good Disney minion and booked my hotel and every other dining option early so please reward me by opening:
1. ROL dinner package at Tiffins for October 8th (MILs 79th birthday!)
2. Star Wars Tour with Dessert Party for October 9th
3. Illuminations Dessert Party for October 10th
Adding the MNSSHP to the list on October 12th we will have to pack insulin...:) I just have to keep telling myself "we'll walk it off" :earboy2:.

Mike

I was thinking of maybe doing this in October but according to September dates, it looks like there is a chance that it may not be available on the night we plan to see ROL. Also, has anyone yet done the ROL DP for Tiffins? Last time I did a dining package there were restrictions on what you could order and I wasn't too pleased. I'm trying to find out if there are any restrictions with Tiffins menu if this is available on our night and I do decide to book it.

See - that's where I'm having a problem too. I don't mind that I have to set up reservations for dining at 180 days. I'm a planner so it doesn't bother me. But if you're going to make me do dining reservations at 180 days, you better have them open and ready for me to pick!

I have a ROL dining package for next Saturday. ROL is at 9:15 and I expect the part to be packed with people there for Avatar previews. Would we be able to view the first Tree of Life Awakening at 8:45 and still get over to ROL before they open up the dining section to other people? I don't really care if we're all the way in back as long as we get a seat.

I was thinking of maybe doing this in October but according to September dates, it looks like there is a chance that it may not be available on the night we plan to see ROL. Also, has anyone yet done the ROL DP for Tiffins? Last time I did a dining package there were restrictions on what you could order and I wasn't too pleased. I'm trying to find out if there are any restrictions with Tiffins menu if this is available on our night and I do decide to book it.

If the dinning package is not offered then ROL most likely is not showing that night.

I have a ROL dining package for next Saturday. ROL is at 9:15 and I expect the part to be packed with people there for Avatar previews. Would we be able to view the first Tree of Life Awakening at 8:45 and still get over to ROL before they open up the dining section to other people? I don't really care if we're all the way in back as long as we get a seat.
It's a moderately long walk from the Tree to ROL dining package entrance. And, you might be swimming upstream to get there.

And, I think that at a certain point, they open up the dining package seats to stand by. I would plan on watching the Tree after ROL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter