Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

For the first boarding groups of the day, are they allowing 2-hour return times or 1-hour return times?

Without revealing spoilers, can anyone who has ridden in the last few days confirm if the ride is running in it’s entirety or if they are skipping portions?

Under 30 seconds. My third try was somewhere in the 30 second range and was no go. I wasn't being speedy on my second try - if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere 20 to 25 seconds.

Under 30 seconds. My third try was somewhere in the 30 second range and was no go. I wasn't being speedy on my second try - if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere 20 to 25 seconds.
It felt like about ten seconds to me - I got in a first try and didn't even have a chance at a second.

Yesterday I was a bit off my game with Doctor's appointments and all that fun stuff that comes with getting older.

Anyhow, Revenge of the CHART:

New to this thread and I haven't read through the entire thing. If the boarding groups go that fast, it seems like it would be super hard to even get one. I will go back and re-read the older posts but just hoping to get some advice to ride when we go in a couple of weeks. We have 3 days at the parks, 2 starting at DL.

New to this thread and I haven't read through the entire thing. If the boarding groups go that fast, it seems like it would be super hard to even get one. I will go back and re-read the older posts but just hoping to get some advice to ride when we go in a couple of weeks. We have 3 days at the parks, 2 starting at DL.
It’s actually slightly easier than the WDW boarding group, lol! They go in about 5 seconds there.

As long as you pay attention to time, click the join button under the ATAT picture just as soon as the time on your phone changes to 7 or 12, then click join on the next 2 pages as fast as possible, you’ll probably get a boarding group.

I wouldn't say it's super hard, but there is a process to follow. There's lots of information in the thread on the best ways to get a pass. But it all comes down to timing. You need to hit the join boarding group button right at the start. These days that is 7:00 AM, if you have a DL reservation, or 12:00 if you have either a PH that started in DCA or a DL reservation.

EDIT: Fixed 2nd boarding group time

Today I decided to play along at 12pm at home. I used an app called "Atomic Clock & Watch Accuracy Tool (with NTP Time)". When I opened the app there is a feature called "Play Greenwich Time Signal when next minute is approaching". I had the app in the background and when I heard the final beep I clicked "Join Boarding Group" it let me click the join button and I had to select my party. Of course it didnt work as I was not scanned into the park. I was able to click on the Join button for 1 minute before it dissapeared on me.

Does anyone here have more than one set of tickets linked in their app? Is this going to be a problem when getting a boarding pass? I have 8 tickets linked in my account. 4 of them are our 2 day hoppers for this Sunday and May 22. The other 4 are the 5 day hoppers I just purchased for our July trip. Will it show me all 8 tickets and will I have to deselect the 4 that aren't relevant, or will it just show me the 4 tickets that have reservations linked for that day?

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this and I know if I have to sit there and make sure the correct tickets are selected, I will miss out on getting a boarding pass.

Does anyone here have more than one set of tickets linked in their app? Is this going to be a problem when getting a boarding pass? I have 8 tickets linked in my account. 4 of them are our 2 day hoppers for this Sunday and May 22. The other 4 are the 5 day hoppers I just purchased for our July trip. Will it show me all 8 tickets and will I have to deselect the 4 that aren't relevant, or will it just show me the 4 tickets that have reservations linked for that day?

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this and I know if I have to sit there and make sure the correct tickets are selected, I will miss out on getting a boarding pass.
Others have reported that tickets with a valid reservation for that day will be pre-selected automatically, but it also seems that this doesn't work correctly when people try to play along at home. So up until the actual day if you try it out, it does look like you have to manually select tickets but on a day you are actually eligible with a reservation the correct ones seem to be pre-selected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter