Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind...I think someone asked because there was a head shake lol — this is my only day and only shot and don’t want to screw it up! 😂
Don't worry, you're plenty early. They will open the gates well before 9 (editied from 8) and you'll have a chance to get your boarding pass. If you've been following this thread then you know all the things you need to know.

Wise move. When it comes to gates that "might" be open, I take the same course as applauding during a classical music concert - Never be the first :P
It's a good question though - I mean, if they say "Entrance" at this time of day, it is reasonable to assume that they will be used for Entrance. Has anyone ever lined up in a line marked "Entrance" and then had a cast member change the sign prior to opening and tell you to join another line?

We got here at 7:35 today and the lines were 15 feet past the monorail. Feels busier than yesterday. These later openings bring more people I think, not the diehard 6am peeps! Duly noted! Some activity near the turnstiles but not a lot. Lines are now nearly back to DCA though and it’s an hour til park opening. Pixie dust to everyone this morning!!

It's a good question though - I mean, if they say "Entrance" at this time of day, it is reasonable to assume that they will be used for Entrance. Has anyone ever lined up in a line marked "Entrance" and then had a cast member change the sign prior to opening and tell you to join another line?
Well, they confirmed because there was a stampede 😂 but it’s fine. I honestly more wanted to sit up there to lean against the gate haha 🤪

Another question that I’m not sure has been confirmed - is it the fastest ping time that’s most helpful?
That's the prevailing theory. The amount of data that needs to be sent is very small. How fast it gets there and in the buffer seems more important. But the data has to get there. So strength of signal and ping both seem important. Bandwidth seems to be related to strength of signal. So plenty of factors to go around.

Don't count out the influence of midichlorians, though...The will of the force probably plays a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter