RIP Thread

Felix Silla passed today, 1937-2021.

He was in Return of the Jedi, the glider Ewok, Howard the Duck as a Stunt performer and Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. He was also Twiki on Buck Rodgers in the 25th century, and was also known as Cousin Itt in the Adams Family.

Felix Silla passed today, 1937-2021.

He was in Return of the Jedi, the glider Ewok, Howard the Duck as a Stunt performer and Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. He was also Twiki on Buck Rodgers in the 25th century, and was also known as Cousin Itt in the Adams Family.
He also played Cousin Itt on the Adam's Family.

Helen McCrory passed away yesterday. Many know her from her portrayal of Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies and Peaky Blinders as well as countless films, tv series and stage productions. She was only 52. Cancer is a horrible disease. RIP.

And to anyone grieving through a loss-my condolences to you and your families and may they rest peacefully.

IMG_1438_copy_273x292.jpg
For those of you who have met my neighbor Tim at a few of the Dismeets, his little Joe Joe crossed the rainbow bridge this week.
His level of cool was somewhere between Snoopy and James Dean and was about as chill as Snoop Dog

Last edited:
Just two days ago I commented in my latest vacation thread about changing across the first episode of Nightcourt, and today I saw sad news.

Charles Robinson, who played court clerk on long-running ‘Night Court,’ dies at 75

3ceec110fe6dd37739d7950c128af3ca.jpeg.jpg

rideswithchrist, So sorry on the loss of your Mom. Prayers for you & your family & know that our Jesus will guide & give you the strength only he can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter