RIP Thread

Dave Prowse has passed away at 85 years old. He was the actor that played Darth Vader in the Star Wars trilogy. Buckets off.

RIP to Jon Huber, aka pro wrestler Brodie Lee/Luke Harper. Passed away today at the age of 41 due to what his wife is calling non-Covid related lung issues. He was a top tier talent and from what I had always read, a top tier human as well. Prayers and well wishes to his family, friends and fans.

Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island fame (the actress Dawn Wells) has died at age 82.

201230-dawn-wells-al-1448_2a1ff625d5bb6527c25663873e81f297.fit-2000w.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dawn-wells-dead-mary-ann-gilligans-island-was-82-1149549

I have to admit I always like her more than Ginger.

Speaking of which, Ginger (Tina Louise) is the last surviving major actor from Gilligans' Island.

We are fast approaching the age where our cultural icons from the 1970s+ are passing away which is why I'm going to as many classic rock n' roll live concerts (pre- and post- covid) as I can.

Bama Ed

Dawn-Headshot-Leopard-LR.jpg

They were not famous, they were not celebrities, but 4 people that I know have lost their lives to Covid. And RIP to the 300,000+ others who fought and lost their battle to this awful virus. May 2021 bring an end to this pandemic and NO MORE people taken because of it.

Sad news at the Garnes household in Ohio. FIL put Sydney down today. She had DM. I noticed it back at our first trip this summer in June. She was Debbie’s dog. We knew she would not make it too long but hoped it would be longer. please keep herb in your thoughts are sure he is having a very tough time tonight.

Sad news at the Garnes household in Ohio. FIL put Sydney down today. She had DM. I noticed it back at our first trip this summer in June. She was Debbie’s dog. We knew she would not make it too long but hoped it would be longer. please keep herb in your thoughts are sure he is having a very tough time tonight.

So Sorry. Heartbreaking.

I’m so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts. Sydney is running free across the rainbow bridge. Our pets leave their paw prints stamped all over our hearts.

Hank Aaron died today. I know there are a number of us that follow baseball and possibly grew up watching him play.

God Speed Hammering Hank.

j

Hank Aaron died today. I know there are a number of us that follow baseball and possibly grew up watching him play.

God Speed Hammering Hank.

j

He represented his home state well. Born and raised down in the Mobile, Alabama area up through high school from the mid-1930s to the early-1950s.

The minor league ballpark in Mobile is named for him.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter