Rides

I'm in love with water rides- like Splash Mtn. or Kali River Rapids- roller coasters are always good too!:bounce:

I like the spiny rides. I don't like roller coasters, Goofys Barn coaster is not bad but that is about the only coasters I like....little ones. I really like things that go in circles. Those are soooo much fun! I can ride them for hours

My favorite kind of rides are definitly roller coaster/thrill rides and the non-thrill rides such as Pirates of the Caribbean. :)

Dark rides!! :D

Dark rides are what Disney does best, I love Snow White's Scary Adventures most.

Roller Coasters!! I love Millenium Force at Cedar Point it was 310 ft. high and it went 93 mph!! But my favorite has to be the Rock'N Roller Coaster! I love any Disney ride though!

rollercoasters, water rides, and anything that goes fast. but no one can do a ride like disney. so i have to say anything at disney.

Rockin Rollercoaster and water rides...when I went to Disney with my chorus in like 7th grade we all went on the Kali River Rapid ride and it was January...we froze our buns off! We had to be in the parks for another hour too and it was windy...BUURRRR!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter