Rides for my little man(age 4 when travel)

My toddler freaked out over any 3-D movies and I hear that's pretty typical - might wanna steer clear of those!

Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear, the People Mover, Astro Orbiter, Tomorrowland Speedway (he can "drive"), Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Goofy's Barnstormer, Under the Sea, the carousel, it's a small world, Peter Pan, Tom Sawyer Island, the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. He is iffy on the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Finding Nemo, Living with the Land, Journey into the Imagination, the ride in Mexico (can't remember the name) and the new Frozen ride.

Hollywood Studios: The Great Movie Ride (just don't let him look up during the alien scene), the Toy Story ride, the Disney Jr. show.

Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safari, the Affection Section, Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Triceratop Spin and the Bone Yard was a BIG hit.

I really don't consider a 4 year old a toddler. I think toddlers as more 1-2 year olds. 4 years I think a pre-schooler.

Rides are dependent on what the kids like or are afraid of. My kids all like rides. Fast rides, spinning rides, rides with drops. I have 1 that was afraid of "spooky" things, Ghosts, goblins and such, but, strangely loved Dinosaur! and Bug's Life.

None of my kids were ever scared of 3-D, at any age, and that is easy to alleviate if they are, just remove the glasses.

I have always just let them ride what they wanted as long as they made the height limit.

I think it is harder never having been on a ride before, most of my kids rode the little things at the carnival, or zoo, or local park by that age.

Research the rides. I like the descriptions in "The Unofficial Guide." You can also look at You Tube videos of the rides. I would approach everything as fun and not give him any ideas of apprehension.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter