Rider swap

PixieDust&MickeyPretzels

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I’ve been to Disney many times but our upcoming trip will be the first time we’re going with a child! :love: Just wondering about rider swap and how it has changed during the pandemic. If my husband and toddler wait outside the ride, I understand how to go to a cast member and get our bands scanned etc. My question is, do I wait then in the regular line, or do I wait in the single rider line since I’m technically riding alone? Are they even doing single rider lines during COVID times? So many new things to figure out!

If your doing RS you use the regular standby line - then your dh returns via the fp line.

If you choose to do single rider, in my experience you don't qualify for RS so you would both just use the Single Rider line.

Single rider (if offered) is only at - EE, TT and RnRC (we find RnRC rarely saves time over the standby)

If your doing RS you use the regular standby line - then your dh returns via the fp line.

If you choose to do single rider, in my experience you don't qualify for RS so you would both just use the Single Rider line.

Single rider (if offered) is only at - EE, TT and RnRC (we find RnRC rarely saves time over the standby)

Doesn’t MFSR have single rider?

Doesn’t MFSR have single rider?

Yes I forgot about that one - thanks!

Again, I am not sure if they are using any SR right now and if so at which rides. We will be there over Labor Day and I don't ride MFSR so my kids will use SR if available.
I will report back if any are operating next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter