Revised ADRs! Any thoughts?

AMonir

Mouseketeer
Okay, so after getting some advice from you guys, I changed around my ADRs. I'm now doing 10 sit-down meals -- yum! Here's the list:

Friday, June 16th: My birthday dinner at Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney.

Saturday, June 17th: Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table, dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Sunday, June 18th: Lunch at Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom, dinner and watch the Wishes fireworks at California Grill!

Monday, June 19th: Lunch at Teppanyaki, dinner at Alfredo's.

Tuesday, June 20th: Lunch at 50's Prime Time, dinner is the Hollywood & Vine/Fantasmic! package.

Wednesday, June 21st: Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.

What do you think?

Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern would be a bit too much food for me.

I'd skip Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom. There are Rainforest Cafe's all over the country now, and the food isn't really that unique anyway. By the same token, there are two great CS eateries in Animal Kingdom that you could eat at instead: Tusker House and Flame Tree Barbecue. There are so few good CS out there, that you might as well take advantage of them when you'll be nearby.

Lunch at Teppanyaki, dinner at Alfredo's: Neither of these get great marks, as far as Epcot restaurants go. Only one restaurant, Nine Dragons, gets panned more than these two. You may want to consider switching one or both of them. Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Biergarten and Marrakesh are my favorites. Other folks like Rose and Crown and Le Cellier as well.

Have a great trip!

bicker said:
I'd skip Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom. There are Rainforest Cafe's all over the country now, and the food isn't really that unique anyway. By the same token, there are two great CS eateries in Animal Kingdom that you could eat at instead: Tusker House and Flame Tree Barbecue. There are so few good CS out there, that you might as well take advantage of them when you'll be nearby.

I totally agree.

Hello!!

I think your ADR's look great.

Friday, June 16th: Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney- heard great reviews about this place

Saturday, June 17th: Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table, dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern- Haven't tried CRT since the change, but I loved it there before!! I've heard great things about Liberty Tree too.

Sunday, June 18th: Lunch at Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom, dinner and watch the Wishes fireworks at California Grill-I personally love Rainforest Cafe. Even though Animal Kingdom has some good counter service places, I think Rainforest Cafe is a place you should try at least once. I love it.

Monday, June 19th: Lunch at Teppanyaki, dinner at Alfredo's. Again- I've never tried these places, but I want to. I've heard mixed reviews about both- but you will at every restaurant!! Go to where you chose- and enjoy it. I would only suggest Le Cellier for lunch, but thats only because its my favorite!

Tuesday, June 20th: Lunch at 50's Prime Time, dinner is the Hollywood & Vine/Fantasmic! package.I love 50's Prime Time. I always enjoy the food there and the desserts are fantastic!!! Never tried Hollywood & Vine.

Wednesday, June 21st: Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Never tried it!! But please try the Strawberry soup for me...I have been wondering what this tastes like for the longest time!!

What do you think? I think they are fantastic choices!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter