Return time for Fireworks and shows?

KAJR

Earning My Ears
Hello!
My son has autism - always try to get a FP for shows such as Fantasmic! fireworks but am not always successful. Just wondering if you can get a return time for these shows?
Thanks!!:-)

not for the fireworks fro the MK but you can use the handicap area to view them. Just know depending on how many other people are in the area will determine how much space you ( he ) will have. I have some SPD and found it very helpful and just what I needed ( like no one directly confront of my view and no one some close to me they where touching me and a little room to stem )

I have only down Fantastic 2 maybe 3 times and either had a FP or just walked right in some never tried to use my DAS for it

I was told no DAS for river of life at AK ( when it first opens so not sure if this is still the case.

HS fireworks did not have any accessible area last week

did not try at EPCOT but I would guess it would be the same as MK

not for the fireworks fro the MK but you can use the handicap area to view them. Just know depending on how many other people are in the area will determine how much space you ( he ) will have. I have some SPD and found it very helpful and just what I needed ( like no one directly confront of my view and no one some close to me they where touching me and a little room to stem )

I have only down Fantastic 2 maybe 3 times and either had a FP or just walked right in some never tried to use my DAS for it

I was told no DAS for river of life at AK ( when it first opens so not sure if this is still the case.

HS fireworks did not have any accessible area last week

did not try at EPCOT but I would guess it would be the same as MK
Thanks so much for the info!

I was just reading on another website dedicated to autism and WDW that you are able to use your DAS for Fantasmic!. Apparently there are specially marked areas around the stadium to sit and you don't have to arrive as early (about 30 minutes) to secure a seat! Hope it works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter