• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restrictions on codes?

geminigirl620

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I recently received a code via email for the 40/30/25 through the end of 2010. I was thrilled since we are planning to go this October.

My questions are:
- Can I apply the code to my existing reservations or do I start over?

- Our current reservations are at BCV. The pin code specifies "Deluxe Resorts," so I'm not sure if is applies to the villas. The small print reads something like, "ask about specials on our villas" so I'm worried the discount won't work.

- Would you recommend calling Disney directly or going through my travel agent? We're using AAA and they're super helpful; I'm just concerned that they're not Disney "experts" so they might not know the whole scoop.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hello everyone. I recently received a code via email for the 40/30/25 through the end of 2010. I was thrilled since we are planning to go this October.

My questions are:
- Can I apply the code to my existing reservations or do I start over?

- Our current reservations are at BCV. The pin code specifies "Deluxe Resorts," so I'm not sure if is applies to the villas. The small print reads something like, "ask about specials on our villas" so I'm worried the discount won't work.

- Would you recommend calling Disney directly or going through my travel agent? We're using AAA and they're super helpful; I'm just concerned that they're not Disney "experts" so they might not know the whole scoop.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

1. If there are rooms available at BCV for that particular PIN code, then they will be able to apply the % off to our existing reservation. If there is no availability, you will have to start over.

2. 'Ask about specials on our villas" - again it is all about availability. The only way to find that out is if you call.

3. If you are already booked through a travel agent, then you will have to go through them. Disney will not talk to you about the existing reservation because your TA owns it. You can call and get a new 'quote' using your pin. But to see if it can be applied to the one you have booked, or make any changes to it, your TA will have to do that.

Good luck! :)

The villas are not always available at the same time as the rooms. I have the full year pin and originally booked us in the Contemporary Garden Wing Deluxe Room and couldn't get a villa on the pin - back in November.

Then I called in January and was able to switch the reservation to VWL with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter