• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurants

poet123

Mouseketeer
first time visitor to both the US and obviously Disney. Staying a week in the disney area in a villa. I am the planner!! Could anyone give me a list of MUST DO places to eat for our short stay. Party of 7 inc senior, 3 fortysomethings, 2 teenagers, and 1 7 year old . As you can see I need all the help I can get!!
This might seem a silly question BUT how do you pick from so many places to eat in each park?
We plan to visit MK, UNIVERSAL,SEAWORLD for full days.

IOA to see spiderman So one in each park would be great
EPCOT for fireworks
So a . Also were planning to do a dinner show but seeing the choice of restaurants is it worth it on a first trip?
Thanks so much for any help iI feel so confused but dont want to miss that special place because I didnt ask!!

try going to allearsnet.com and click on dining. They will list all the restaurants in the parks and resorts and they will have a menu for each one. After you decide where you and your family would like to eat you can call disney and make PS.s (priority seating) they are like reservations but more like when the first available table is ready is when you sit. You can try these toll free numbers to make the PS's but I am not sure they will work outside the U.S. 877-939-3732 or 800-828-0228 you may have to dial 1 first and then the number.::MickeyMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter