Restaurant suggestions needed

bcbmommy

DIS Veteran
We have never stayed anywhere except the BC/YC, and usually do our dining around here or Epcot. What is a good restaurant either at one of the other resorts or possibly in a park that we may be able to get last minute? It can be for lunch or dinner. Thank you!!

Last edited:
if signature: I love Yachtsman and DH loves Le Cellier @ Epcot

if non-signature: Beaches & Cream (if you can get it last minute or on standby), Rose & Crown has always been a favorite of DH's, Sci-Fi @ DHS.

if signature: I love Yachtsman and DH loves Le Cellier @ Epcot

if non-signature: Beaches & Cream (if you can get it last minute or on standby), Rose & Crown has always been a favorite of DH's, Sci-Fi @ DHS.
Thank you! I didn’t word my post correctly, but I meant that I wanted to try some outside of this area. Sorry, I was rushing when I posted. We haven’t tried R&C or Sci-Fi though, so thank you!!

We really enjoy the Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian Resort. Late breakfast/early brunch time is our favorite. Usually can walk up and get a table. Reasonable prices, large portions- my DH and I usually share.

I went for the first time last month to Sebastian's at Caribbean Beach Resort and thoroughly enjoyed it. We got there a bit early and had a drink next door at the Banana Cabana which is a neat open-air bar with a cool tropical vibe. I was more than happy with the comfort, quality and value of the Restaurant and it's definitely on my return to list.

In MK, we really like Skipper Canteen. In the MK resort area, we like the Wave, GF Cafe and Whispering Canyon. In DHS, Hollywood Brown Derby. AK, we like to go to Nomad Lounge (no ADR needed) and order from both their small plates and the Tiffin's menu. You can also typically get into Tiffin's fairly last minute if you'd rather have a traditional sit-down meal. All of the restaurants are good at AKL - Jiko, Sanaa and Boma

We like The Wave or Trail's End as we have never at reservations there. We also greatly enjoy Tiffins and Raglan Roads.

Your best bet may be to do a search and see what is available at the last minute. I know the other day at GFC people were trying to do walk up and they were not taking any - of course it was Mother's Day so that was probably why they were so busy but anything can happen to make a restaurant busy one day and not the next.

Thank you guys! We’re heading to Whispering Canyon for lunch. When we get to MK, is there a boat that takes us to WL?

Thank you guys! We’re heading to Whispering Canyon for lunch. When we get to MK, is there a boat that takes us to WL?
You may have gotten your answer already but yes :goodvibes and enjoy lunch! We like WCC and WL is my absolute favorite resort

Boma, Sanaa - both at AKL, Jungle Navigation Co. - MK , Tiffins/ Nomad Lounge - AK, The Wave - Contemporary Just some suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter