Restaurant questions and dress code?

whichway2

Earning My Ears
Hello there,
Our trip to Paris and to Disneyland Paris is just days away, and I haven't made any meal reservations for the DLP portion of our trip.
I see that the operating hours for Disneyland are from 10-8 and for the Studios, they are from 10-6, during the few days we are there.
We were thinking of taking advantage of breakfast in the parks one of the days...how would we go about doing that and when do they start serving?

As for dinner reservations, we've narrowed down our choices to Manhattan's or L'Auberge de Cendrillon...we'd probably aim for a 7:30 pm reservation, but how does that work for the latter selection if the park closes at 8:00...and since we're going to be in park gear...i.e. sneakers and shorts, weather permitting, do either one of these places have dress codes?

Thanks in advance!
whichway2

There is no dress code. Wear whatever you like.
By the way nudies are thrown out of the resraurants. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But seriously: It is not allowed to take your shirt of in the parks! And it is also not allowed to walk barefooted!

Some years ago there was a dress code for the Manhatten restaurant in the Hotel New York! :groom:

marcus.ka said:
But seriously: It is not allowed to take your shirt of in the parks! And it is also not allowed to walk barefooted!

Some years ago there was a dress code for the Manhatten restaurant in the Hotel New York! :groom:

We expected a dress code to but even Christmas evening when we dined at Inventions there was no special dress code.
We saw many jeans with polo`s and slippers altought it was midwinterly cold.

L'Auberge de Cendrillon won't be open for dinner so if you really want to eat there best to go for late lunch instead.

For reservations: I have never made reservations beforehand. OR we just show up at the restaurant (this is what we did the first time) OR (this is what we did all the other times) during the day we go to City Hall, and make reservations for that evening. At City Hall, you can also request to see the menus of the different restaurants.

Since the parks close early, I don't think the restaurants IN the park will serve dinner.

Dress codes: I went to l'Auberge de Cendrillon (for dinner) in park clothes, since park was open late. What I usually do when we plan to have a "nice" dinner IN the park, is taking an extra shirt in my backpack, and change before we have dinner, so that I don't wear sweaty, smelly shirts :)

Every time I went to the Manhattan restaurant, it was in the winter time, and everytime have been wearing jeans and a sweater.

Breakfast IN the park: there is the GMF breakfast, free for Disney hotel guests, but you need reservations for that (sometimes it fills quickly, sometimes it doesn't fill at all), or you can do the character breakfast at the Plaza Inn (at extra cost) or have a paid, park-breakfast once the park opens (never done that, I would guess Main Street bakery or so has breakfast items)

You have picked two very good restaurants. I don't think you will be disappointed in either.
Dress code as others have said can be casual. There is nothing to stop you dressing up if it is a special occassion but you can be happy that park "dress" is the norm :)

My sister's just got back and she failed to reserve anything for their first evening. They decided to try a walk-up at Walts, but left it so late it was closing. So then they were out in the Disney Village with everyone else who'd been chucked out of the parks - tried RFC and were told to come back in 45 minutes to wait for a table, so they ended up in McD's which was PACKED. So they booked Walts for 2 nights later and really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter