RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

Our server made DS run through the lobby of WL singing Happy Birthday to Me with an over the shoulder horsey...

horse.jpg

I am going in August and we have ADR's to 9 places and I'll get pics then.

I noticed that there's not much of Yak & Yeti, so I'll try to take some good ones....

the artist's palette at SSR:

DSC04267.jpg

narcoosee's at GF:

DSC04420.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04424.jpg

you can't see much, but this is from casey's corner at MK:

DSC04459.jpg

we are eating at several new places in Dec...can't wait to take lot's of pics for this thread:woohoo:

I found a few...

Les Chefs de France
Disney%20Pics%20749.jpg

Disney%20Pics%20748.jpg

Les Chefs ...with THE most awsome tuna
Disney%20Pics%20742.jpg

Coral Reef
Disney%20Pics%20845.jpg

...with its famed Chocolate Wave
Disney%20Pics%20849.jpg

A few more...

Le Cellier
Disney%20Pics%201003.jpg

Disney%20Pics%201005.jpg

Disney%20Pics%201007.jpg

and, of course the yummy mushroom filet...
Disney%20Pics%201018.jpg

Sunshine Seasons
Disney%20Pics%20433.jpg

Spoodles
Disney%20Pics%20564.jpg

Disney%20Pics%20566.jpg

Disney%20Pics%20578.jpg

and the dessert sampler
Disney%20Pics%20585.jpg

This was La Originale Alfredo (sorry this is no longer Alfredo's, but Tutto Italia)

100_0439.JPG

Thanks for the pics, I always wondered what spoodles looked like. But what really stood out to me was that in Le cellier there were empty tables all around. On the last two trips I couldnt get an ADR for Le cellier if my life depended on it. I thought about mentioning that I was Walts long lost son, but didnt think they would fall for that. :rotfl2: What time & day were you there?

Thanks for the pics, I always wondered what spoodles looked like. But what really stood out to me was that in Le cellier there were empty tables all around. On the last two trips I couldnt get an ADR for Le cellier if my life depended on it. I thought about mentioning that I was Walts long lost son, but didnt think they would fall for that. :rotfl2: What time & day were you there?

I had to look back at our schedule from last year, but our reservation was at 5 pm, and I think we got there about 4:45 pm. There were a number of tables filled when we arrived, though. I assume those empty tables were people who had just left. They all filled up within minutes after we were seated. In fact, I thought where we were sitting was so crowded, I was a little uncomfortable. :crowded: But we were in the sort of booth type section (one half of the table was a long booth type bench, the other half was loose chairs.) I was seated very near the next party on the bench-type seat, which was a little strange. :confused3 But, the five of us managed to enjoy our meal anyway. ;)

pixiedust:

A few more pictures of the Le Cellier food:

Grilled Pork Chop
Disney%20Pics%201014.jpg

Seared King Salmon
Disney%20Pics%201016.jpg

Herb Crusted Prime Rib
Disney%20Pics%201015.jpg

Child's Steak
Disney%20Pics%201017.jpg

Vanilla & Maple Creme Brulee
Disney%20Pics%201019.jpg

A few more...

Spoodles
Disney%20Pics%20564.jpg

Thanks a lot for this Spoodles picture. I have always thought about this restaurant as a possibility, but have never seen a good view of what it looks like. I really like the decor! I think my next trip will see me having dinner there!

These pictures are all so fantastic!! We've got the dining plan for our trip in August and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter