• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Response to My letter to Disney Executive

noblemickey

Earning My Ears
I used the Disney addresses posted earlier and wrote to several Disney executives about my concern for WDW cleanliness, lack of new E Ticket rides in Magic Kingdom and long empty space at former 20 Thousand Leagues site. I received a telephone call last Tuesday from a spokesman for Marty Sklar. The person was very nice and we had a long, pleasant conversation. Although vague most of the time, he did say that Disney does recognize that they need to add new E Ticket attractions in WDW to attract people especially since the horrible events of Sept. 11th. He said I should look for announcements in early December as to Disney's current plans for improvements at WDW. I might add, that I have not had any response from the two letters I wrote to other Disney executives. One of those was to Roy Disney and I still hope that I get some sort of response from a Disney family member who must see improvements that the family would like to see in the company as a whole and WDW specifically. Thanks for the addresses, I do not intend to make myself into a pest but as a significant stockholder and WDW lover I do intend to write them from time to time and I encourage others to express their concerns to Disney executives also.

He said I should look for announcements in early December as to Disney's current plans for improvements at WDW

With the official press event for the 100 years being pushed back into December could some long awaited news finally be close at hand? I recall a comment by a Disney rep months ago that they were soon to unveil their long term plans. If BK is still on track for a 2004 opening how much longer would they wait to make it official?

The rumor mill has been quiet about any forthcoming announcement, and we generally get some early warning. So, I'm not sure if we should get our hopes up or not?

larworth, I'm sure it IS best that we not get our hopes up...It's no good to be disappointed. But with that being said, I must add, BK, BK, BK,,BK!!!:D :D :D
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

...Beastly Kingdom (rumored new land at Animal Kingdom), of course.:D :D :D
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter