Resorts.

monte said:
I wonder what the dates are that TNT books? I have ressies starting 1/9, and I want to make sure that's not a day too late to start my ressie. :confused3

Last year--for us it was Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night.

For those with exceptionally far to travel (i.e. west coast), Thursday night was tacked on to accomodate the extra travel time and time zone consideration.

You are welcome to add on either end at your own expense. Many from Florida do that. I think you can even purchase your own airline ticket (and get credited for what TNT would have paid for your ticket) if you wish to extend as many people do that especailly for vacation destintations. But double check with your chapter office regarding this. They may be able to book the airline ticket for your parameters also, but I really am not sure on that. Additional hotel booking is purely up to you to take care of, but is easy enough to do.

ETA: Just checked the dates--you will need a place to stay on Monday, January 8th.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll call Disney and change my c/in date to the 8th. The rep. at TNT said that they will reimburse my plane fare, so that I can stay longer! :cool1: Iam so excited about this trip.....see you there! :woohoo:

monte said:
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll call Disney and change my c/in date to the 8th. The rep. at TNT said that they will reimburse my plane fare, so that I can stay longer! :cool1: Iam so excited about this trip.....see you there! :woohoo:

I won't be there this year. Hoping to be with bambino.
We really enjoyed POFQ a couple of years ago with TNT--CBR was a royal pain to be quite honest (they didn't like us in their "lobby" for our meetings--but no other resort had issues with this).

CSR would have been cool b/c that is where the victory party was last year. (year before was Wide World of Sports).

They switch around frequently. The DJ is awesome. If you have kids--BRING THEM to the victory party. Lots of fun!

Hi everyone, I new to all of this. What's TNT? Just curious.

escape said:
Hi everyone, I new to all of this. What's TNT? Just curious.
Team in Training. It's Lymphom and Leukemia Society's Team. The marathon benefits them. You can be on the team and not pay registration fees if you raise a certain amount of money. I don't know the details, but LisaLovesPooh has been on TnT at least twice.

I changed my c/in date to the 8th, so w/TNT 4 nights and my 6 I'll be at WDW for 10 nights! Yah baby, yah baby :woohoo:

wtpclc said:
Team in Training. It's Lymphom and Leukemia Society's Team. The marathon benefits them. You can be on the team and not pay registration fees if you raise a certain amount of money. I don't know the details, but LisaLovesPooh has been on TnT at least twice.

"Almost" correct ;)

You pay a $50 fee to sign up which goes towards your fundraising. the fundraising covers your race expenses (not incidentals).

And the joy--for someone like me who had an injury last season---I wasn't locked into a race by mid-fall and was able to be accomodated.

Someone posted a thread on here some where where I posted a HUGE post with all the details.

I was a mentor last season and can answer a bunch of questions if anyone has them.

monte said:
I changed my c/in date to the 8th, so w/TNT 4 nights and my 6 I'll be at WDW for 10 nights! Yah baby, yah baby :woohoo:

NICE---you may want to put in there a post-race pampering session at the spa. Get all "cleaned" up (pedicure) and massaged out.

Yes, I have been thinking about a leg massage for the following day, but haven't decided. I'm not sure which spa to choose from....maybe the G.F?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter