Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

I changed the last few people who wanted to change elements but with this large of a swap I can't have people changing constantly and keep going back and checking to see if we already have something someone wanted- keeping track of everyone doing the items they signed up for is about all I can handle on this one so unless you email me with an emergency reason I will have to say no more changes.

Rebecca

Sorry I did not mean to cause you extra work.

I got my squares cut tonight (with help from DH!!) for Wilderness Lodge and AKL! :)

I've got my file folders cut, my shapes assembled, and mats cut for WL 1 & 2. Just need to put everything together.

Still toss ideas around for the journal boxes for Ft.W.

Will have shapes cut tomorrow for BC.

Will be gone this weekend, so I won't be able to work on them until I get back.

Is anyone who is in the All Star Movies group using bazzill paper? I'm trying to decide on which colors to purchase when I go shopping this weekend.

I think I am doing jacaranda for my blue and maraschino for my red but haven't made up my mind on the others. I'm curious to know if anyone else is using bazzill colors and which ones.

Julie

Is anyone who is in the All Star Movies group using bazzill paper? I'm trying to decide on which colors to purchase when I go shopping this weekend.

I think I am doing jacaranda for my blue and maraschino for my red but haven't made up my mind on the others. I'm curious to know if anyone else is using bazzill colors and which ones.

Julie

I used bazzill --bazzill blue, bazzil red, bazzill yellow and bazzill green

Everything is cut for 7 of my 14 journal boxes and I plan to assemble them later today. I'm still waiting on stuff I ordered online for another design I have in mind.

Both of my groups are complete (POFQ:file folders & ASMovies :file folders).
My movie folder took a long time for me to get them right. I hope you all will like them. There is an extra little square embellie i included. I was going to use it on the folder but changed my mind.

I will post when I mail these out. I need to get some mailing envelopes and baggies to finish it up to package and mail.

I have half of my photo mats done. I need more paper. I have no idea what I was doing when I calculated how muchy paper I needed. I am planning on getting the rest of the paper today.

I have started on my embellished squares. There will be four per person. When they arrive you will see why four is the only correct number to send. I have them about half done.

I hope to finish early next week and mail before the week is out.

Checking in! I have the paper, but not the brads yet. I'm going to work on them here in a little bit! :cool1:

ETA: I ordered my brads! They didn't have the ones I wanted for SSR, so I have to find another plan, but that's ok!

Checking in. Haven't got much farther than previously reported. Hoping to get some done after the grocery run.

Checking in. I'm planning to go to ACMoore tomorrow to get all of my cardstock (gotta love a Bazzill sale!).

checking in...just trying to figure out which elements and then will post those...am printing real labels which for those of you who have received any of my previous stuff know is a big step for me as I just usually cut a small piece of paper and stick that to the baggies! (I'm making progress really I am!)

Just checking in............
I have most of my embellishments. I have tons of Bazzill already, and just need to decide which colors to use for each group. I will be working on these probably next month since I have some other things I need to do before this. I have plenty of ideas. It will be in on time.

I'm in the planning stage- I think I have it mapped out in the head of mine! I'm going to work on this swap when I scrap on March 1st.
S :)

Groups completed:
A- All Star Music
B. All Star Sports:
C. All Star Movies:
D. Pop Century
N. Polynesian:
R. Key West:
U. Boardwalk

Resorts to go: I have all supplies....I just have to make them.
I. Animal Kingdom Lodge: Browns, Dark Greens (trees), Red, Tan- Make 9 -photo mats
J. Beach Club: Ocean Blue, Peach, Light and Medium Green- Make 9 - Embellishment baggie
K. Contemporary: Maroon, Golden Yellow, and Champagne- make 5 - tags
M. Grand Floridian: Light Blue, Gold, Bright Yellow, Medium Pink-make 8 -Slide Mounts
P. Wilderness Lodge: Dark Brown, Dark Green, Slate Blue Full- Make 10 - matchbook
S. Saratoga Springs: Medium Green, Yellow, Peach-make 5 - journal boxes

I have the paper and a plan. I'll work on these next Tuesday. We have family here all weekend and I'll need Monday to de-stress!

Where is that sticking out the tongue smilie?

Good for you for getting your things done so soon!

I've started buying supplies and have ideas for everything, but won't be working on them yet. I'll get to them soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter