Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Great job!! Luv the Poly pieces! I'm hoping to start on mine tomorrow. My kiddos started school today. Other than taking a time out to sweep and mop my kitchen floor, I'm planning on scrapping all day tomorrow.

:scared1: Holy cow! We dont start till Sept 5th! I couldnt imagine starting now. When we lived in GA we started school around my bday-the 23rd once it was even on my bday :headache:

:scared1: Holy cow! We dont start till Sept 5th! I couldnt imagine starting now. When we lived in GA we started school around my bday-the 23rd once it was even on my bday :headache:

We always start the second week in August and get out the second week in May. I really like the timing. It's too hot here to be able to do much this time of the year -- even swimming isn't that fun when its 107. My kids have just been sitting around watching tv and playing video games the last couple of weeks. The weather is much cooler in May. Plus early May is a great time for vacation since a lot of the country in still in school.

Thanks ladies!

I can't imagine starting back this early! Students start in my district on Aug 27th. I am hoping that August takes.its.time. :)

We don't get out till mid to late June so summer is just getting started!

I grew up in Washington State and loved not going back to school until after Labor Day!!! It never really got that hot until later in the Summer so it wasn't that bad staying until the middle of June. When We moved to Florida in 7th grade I was really thrown off having to go back to school the middle of August. Kids here in Our county use to go back around the 7th of August but just last year they decided to go back a little later because we haven't been using any snow days....but other counties around us have already started.

Photo mats for Beach Club (gr 19)
DSCN1115.jpg

Photo mats for Wilderness Lodge (gr 17)
DSCN1114.jpg

Letters for Boardwalk are finished...and if you don't like them for Boardwalk, you can always use them for the title "Old" :rotfl: The D kind of represents jellyrolls, can you tell? The L has a diamond patterned paper but it was hard to pick up with the camera....And the O just looks beachy to me.
DSCN1116.jpg

Photo mats for Beach Club (gr 19)
DSCN1115.jpg

Photo mats for Wilderness Lodge (gr 17)
DSCN1114.jpg

Letters for Boardwalk are finished...and if you don't like them for Boardwalk, you can always use them for the title "Old" :rotfl: The D kind of represents jellyrolls, can you tell? The L has a diamond patterned paper but it was hard to pick up with the camera....And the O just looks beachy to me.
DSCN1116.jpg

LOVE :lovestruc the photo mats ....... too bad I don't get them. :(

"OLD" :lmao::lmao::lmao: Good One!!! :goodvibes

Mine are complete.. they are bagged/tagged and ready to mail out first thing in the morning.. Please let me know when they arrive...

Hope all is well for you!

Mine are complete.. they are bagged/tagged and ready to mail out first thing in the morning.. Please let me know when they arrive...

Hope all is well for you!

Awesome! I will let you know.
All is well; mom seems back to normal and DH made a fantastic cat tree for our kitty today. Loving it! (If only he'd sit on that instead of my lap. :)) I hope all is well with you as well.

Glad to hear mom is doing well.... things are nutty hear.. just a few more days til school starts for the boys and we move our DD off to her first year of college.... I'm trying to maintain control of my emotions.. it helped working on the swaps today...

I have another cat if you want it... someone left him inside last night and he woke me at 1am...so I was not his biggest fan today... but gotta love him because he is a good cat any other time!

Glad to hear mom is doing well.... things are nutty hear.. just a few more days til school starts for the boys and we move our DD off to her first year of college.... I'm trying to maintain control of my emotions.. it helped working on the swaps today...

I have another cat if you want it... someone left him inside last night and he woke me at 1am...so I was not his biggest fan today... but gotta love him because he is a good cat any other time!

awww a new beginning for your DD! she must be so excited!!

haha gotta love cats and their antics. Our cat came from my best friend (she needed to separate him from his sister, things got rough between them) and she says he used to roam all night- he's only done that once or twice since living with us. He goes to bed with us, usually grabs a snack in the middle of the night, and wakes up with us. He even let us sleep in to 8:30 today! We're spoiled. ...however just a few nights ago when DH was away, he was up roaming and driving me bonkers while crying and crying. Darn DH throwing off Carl's sleeping habits. So I hear ya; hopefully your kitty gets back to his routine soon!

So sorry, Vicki, to be MIA...work has been impossible and my home laptop does not do will with the DIS...it's taken me more than 1/2 hour to get the thread to load, read and reply...again, I apologize!

Lynner
Would you be ok moving from group I (French Quarter) to group H (Port Orleans)? I could take the last spot in there to close out that group.

I'm good with this move.

You've listed my groups as D, H, and 10; it's actually D, H, 4, and 10.

You'll have a pm soon.

So sorry, Vicki, to be MIA...work has been impossible and my home laptop does not do will with the DIS...it's taken me more than 1/2 hour to get the thread to load, read and reply...again, I apologize!

I'm good with this move.

You've listed my groups as D, H, and 10; it's actually D, H, 4, and 10.

You'll have a pm soon.

Aww, no problem. Glad you were able to log on and reply!

I've fixed your list of groups; sorry for the omission!

I'll check in for Monday now :) Nothing to report, other than my kid goes back to school in 2 weeks and my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my own again after August 27! I only have a few letter groups, I don't expect them to take much time, I'll probably be done by mid-September ;)

I'll check in for Monday now :) Nothing to report, other than my kid goes back to school in 2 weeks and my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my own again after August 27! I only have a few letter groups, I don't expect them to take much time, I'll probably be done by mid-September ;)

lol Sounds good!

I only have a check in this early so we get the first one done before I head back to school myself. I love my job but I am soooo not ready for this summer to end. It's been just wonderful- even without a Disney trip!

Morgan was complaining today that I'm far too happy that she's going back to school. I told her it has nothing to do with not wanting to spend time with her, but as a part-time working mom, it's hard to keep track of her for 9 full weeks. I'm ready for it to be over and to stop paying for camps!

going to check in for the 20th....will get started on these after we get home from vaca!!!

I have a question about the borders in the elements section. I know they have to be about 12 inches to cover a 12x12 page. How wide do they have to be. I know they also have to be matted. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter