• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Hi - sorry I missed yesterday's check-in ...... this back-to-school thing is KILLING us!!! :scared: We've had lots of "drama" in our house with the new school year .....

Anyway ..... I have a couple of ideas for my letters (that's all I'm doing for this swap) but I'm not 100% on them yet ..... BUT ..... we will be at WDW next weekend & we're staying at POR which should give me good ideas! :goodvibes As soon as we get back, I'll get these knocked out.

Sorry I missed check in. I have everything designed in scal except the letters for Port Orleans and Riverside. I'm waiting on some inspiration for the embellishments for those 2. Hope to start cutting next week.

Thanks ladies! I have you all marked on the post on the first page.

I won't be in and out as often over the next few days- my mom is staying with me for a few days to get away so I'll be touristy with her in Lancaster County until Saturday ;-)

here are my 3 groups!

group E art of animation....letter A has a pencil pop dotted....letter I has the lion background that is chalked

group 5 art of animation .... 4 inchies to represent the 4 areas of the resort...double matted has blue glitter paper and are pop dotted

group 25 holdiay - Mickey Head wreath in along with a red bow and some red sparkle mini mickey heads for the holly berries

hope everyone likes!

P1110904.jpg

Love them Lisa! Where did you find the pencil, I have been looking all over for them?

thanks!

its on the everyday paperdoll cart pg 46 (graduation) accessories #2 I cut it on the beige paper then added the black with marker and the yellow is color pencil

Oop i missed check in last week. Sorry about htta. our vacation got to us. Mickey is doing well but we are back to reality as of today. It's always so sad to leave Disney.

As for my groups, I haven't worked on them yet. I'll probably work on it this weekend as the girls start school on Thursday and until then I have to get everything ready for them. Who starts school on a Thrusday, be off on the Friday and Monday then back to school Tuesday. It makes no sense to me. Since it's a long weekend, you would think they would start after the long weekend not go 1 day them off for 2 school day and back again. Then I'm having again roblems with the school wanting them to be in seperate classes which cause them more stress and makes them hate school even more. Which 6 yo doesn"t like school.*off the soap box*

Cute pieces, Lisa & Stephanie!! Too bad I don't get any of them. I'm planning on starting my groups tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter