Resort Price Increases???

RPM1214

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed or if it was just happening to me....Yesterday, I was pricing out adding a night at POFQ and the standard room price was $236 for the date I was looking at....This morning it is now $241 for the same dates...

Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed or if it was just happening to me....Yesterday, I was pricing out adding a night at POFQ and the standard room price was $236 for the date I was looking at....This morning it is now $241 for the same dates...

I was pricing out a Poly stay this AM. The nightly rates were around $20 higher than previously released 2018 rack rates. I was wondering if there had been a price increase. I got side-tracked and didn’t complete my full research to make sure I had my facts straight, but it seemed odd.

HAHA, I was looking at some rates - no particular reason, just random habit as I tend to book when I hit good rates - and my first thought was ... these rates looked to have jumped by about 10%.

I see it as well. Checking new quotes on one 3-day stay at Sports, the cost has increased $11. Another 6 day stay at Sports has increased $17.

Last edited:
I was pricing out a Poly stay this AM. The nightly rates were around $20 higher than previously released 2018 rack rates. I was wondering if there had been a price increase. I got side-tracked and didn’t complete my full research to make sure I had my facts straight, but it seemed odd.

Just checked my math/sources. Definitely a rack rate increase over previously published 2018 rates, at least at Poly. This morning the "Rate Calendar" on the website wasn't updated to reflect the price it showed when you click "Rate Details" - but it has now.

I guess this must have just happened?

Just checked my math/sources. Definitely a rack rate increase over previously published 2018 rates, at least at Poly. This morning the "Rate Calendar" on the website wasn't updated to reflect the price it showed when you click "Rate Details" - but it has now.

I guess this must have just happened?

GRRR, I have THREE offsite trips booked (and would consider moving onsite with new discounts) and had hoped to book 2 more this summer, with at least one onsite (to hang with a flying/ME friend) ..... but if the discounts are going to do not much more than bring it back to the previous 2018 rates ....... :( .......... they are making it too easy for me.

I just checked all the prices on my trip I'm pricing out for Memorial Day and no increases there. So no across the board increases at least. I had the rate pages printed out (order summary page from the Checkout page. I expand it so I can see the night by night price, and screen print).

ETA - I'm pricing Pop, CSR and WL, so one from each category. They all stayed exactly the same for all 10 nights.

Also, checked the 6 night trip we have for April, just to check and it's the same also, at BWI.

Maybe the rates are going up for later than Memorial Day trips? Ours ends 6/3. Did they increase them for closer to the opening date for TSL?

Last edited:
I had checked for my dates - June 18-25 - and see increases. I had just priced out several different room categories (all abt poly) on Monday afternoon. Now the $ is all different. So maybe it starts mid June?

Last edited:
YES! I had just come here to ask/report the same. Both portions of my split stay appear to have increased - can't site exact % as I booked for cheaper through 3rd party sites - but my stay late July in AOA and BC seem to have risen. At this point, even if they release a late summer RO discount, I don't see it saving me any money. So glad I booked early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter