Resort pool mask requirement

deeevo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they are requiring masks to be worn while laying in a lounge chair in the pool area? This has not been made clear and I have seen conflicting reports.

Thanks

Does anyone know if they are requiring masks to be worn while laying in a lounge chair in the pool area? This has not been made clear and I have seen conflicting reports.

Thanks
From everything that I have read, there is nothing to indicate that masks are required in the pool area if you are lounging on a chair or in the swimming pool.

Thanks
When my family stayed at SSR last week, you did not need to wear masks laying in the lounge chairs. We wore them getting to our chairs and took them off once in the chairs. They had dedicated cast members going around cleaning the whole time. Once you were done at the pool, they asked to have the back of the chairs pushed up so they knew you were done and they could be cleaned.
Honestly, it was great. The slide was open and they have everything marked for social distancing when waiting in line for it.

When my family stayed at SSR last week, you did not need to wear masks laying in the lounge chairs. We wore them getting to our chairs and took them off once in the chairs. They had dedicated cast members going around cleaning the whole time. Once you were done at the pool, they asked to have the back of the chairs pushed up so they knew you were done and they could be cleaned.
Honestly, it was great. The slide was open and they have everything marked for social distancing when waiting in line for it.
This is the news I wanted to hear. Thank you for your response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter