Resort Hoppin' with Wigd and Shocker! Contests!

Just FYI, new Vera colors come out tomorrow! I've already got my new pattern picked out...Blue Lagoon. Now I have to figure out what style I want and talk Ben into letting me get one. He thinks I already have too many. :rolleyes:

No chance at all for next Christmas to NYE?

No, no chance of that. With October, which I don't want to give up because I am really looking forward to MNSSHP and all the decor, and a *VERY* probable cruise in either April or June of 2012, there's just not enough points or money. I will have to live vicariously through Facebook, DIS, and the webcam!

So what was the decision on school today? I am ready to get back into the swing of things as well -- I don't want to have to stress about when we are going to make up these days.
We got one day and that was that...
I understand you anxiety about the possibility of make-up days. How close to your last day do you leave on your trip?
Just FYI, new Vera colors come out tomorrow! I've already got my new pattern picked out...Blue Lagoon. Now I have to figure out what style I want and talk Ben into letting me get one. He thinks I already have too many. :rolleyes:
I saw those new colors! I'm in love with the Folkloric. I would love to have that in a hipster for our March trip...
No, no chance of that. With October, which I don't want to give up because I am really looking forward to MNSSHP and all the decor, and a *VERY* probable cruise in either April or June of 2012, there's just not enough points or money. I will have to live vicariously through Facebook, DIS, and the webcam!
I understand needing to conserve points. I think we will try to book the podcast cruise June 2012. Think you could look into that? It's late enough and I think Ben and Ellie would like to cruise with us...:goodvibes

I think we will try to book the podcast cruise June 2012. Think you could look into that? It's late enough and I think Ben and Ellie would like to cruise with us...:goodvibes

Ben and Ellie would love to cruise with you for sure!:lovestruc Where can I find information about the Podcast cruise? My sister wants us to go in April with her but we aren't completely sold on that. Need to price it all out and see about time frames and the like. My school calendar hasn't been finalized yet either so that is a determining factor as well.

We got one day and that was that...
I understand you anxiety about the possibility of make-up days. How close to your last day do you leave on your trip?

Students get out on May 20, we have a teacher workday on that Monday, and we are supposed to leave on that Friday. Too close for my peace of mind. I am hoping they take away our February break and have students come on the March teacher workday. That would account for three of those days.

Ben and Ellie would love to cruise with you for sure!:lovestruc Where can I find information about the Podcast cruise? My sister wants us to go in April with her but we aren't completely sold on that. Need to price it all out and see about time frames and the like. My school calendar hasn't been finalized yet either so that is a determining factor as well.
I'm sure if you look over on the pod cast boards they have some information up on that cruise. If we are going to book that cruise I need to get over there and get acquainted with some folks in that neck of the woods.
Students get out on May 20, we have a teacher workday on that Monday, and we are supposed to leave on that Friday. Too close for my peace of mind. I am hoping they take away our February break and have students come on the March teacher workday. That would account for three of those days.
I know what you mean about feeling some stress about having some time. Just today Marc asked me about driving. That means we leave the minute school is out on Friday and drive until we need to sleep. Then do the same on Saturday. We check into our resort on Sunday. I can be ready to go. I just need to know that we will be not making up any snow days. So far we are good but we have a lot of winter ahead of us.

We are entertaining the Podcast Cruise as well. We were supposed to go on this past one, but it just wasn't going to work out with all the unknowns we had going on at the time, so we canceled-which was wise, but man! we want to cruise! :laughing:

I'll let you know if we do decide to book it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter