• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Hoppin' with Wigd and Shocker! Contests!

We are adjusting to the real world and watching DVC for the points to show up so we can look at booking your trip!

Cool! We leave a week from Fri and even though we just went ......I'm excited! Michael not so much! Oh well, it's my b'day and he doesn't have a choice!:rotfl2: He's tired of Disney!!!!!:scared1::scared1: Our next trip is planned for Spring Break (week before Easter), John says we may not go!!!! We shall see how things are going!!!
Did you get excited for your last trip even though it was close to your Halloween trip?

Cool! We leave a week from Fri and even though we just went ......I'm excited! Michael not so much! Oh well, it's my b'day and he doesn't have a choice!:rotfl2: He's tired of Disney!!!!!:scared1::scared1: Our next trip is planned for Spring Break (week before Easter), John says we may not go!!!! We shall see how things are going!!!
Did you get excited for your last trip even though it was close to your Halloween trip?

Here's my suggestion. Leave Michael at home. Does he have someone he can stay with? We have done that with Baylor when he has complained of being tired of Disney!
A couples trip is so much fun!!!
Baylor is going on the next two trips but is so very excited for the cruise!

We were excited for the December trip, Baylor on the other hand wanted no part of it...
The big difference about December was we were just excited to get away, spend time at Disney but not hurry around. If we made it on a ride fine, if not that was OK too...
It was just nice to be there, enjoy the company of friends and relax!:goodvibes

I would like to leave him at home, but unfortunately we don't have anyone he could stay with! and we've already booked the air! Couples only trips are fun!!! We did those before he was born and a few when he was little. I think he'll be fine once we are there. If the weather is warm and he can go swimming he will be happy! LOL! I hope the weather is warmer than in Dec. but I'm not holiding my breath! It would be nice to go on Splash, but since we've been on it so many times it will be ok if we don't go on it.
We are doing a few new places for dinner,CRT and Shula's. Do you know if the tip is included at CRT? I'm pretty sure it is, but I just want confirmation on that. Also, how dressy is Shula's? I did see that they have a kid's menu, but I'm planning on sharing my filet with him! YUM!!!! He likes expensive restaurants!

I would like to leave him at home, but unfortunately we don't have anyone he could stay with! and we've already booked the air! Couples only trips are fun!!! We did those before he was born and a few when he was little. I think he'll be fine once we are there. If the weather is warm and he can go swimming he will be happy! LOL! I hope the weather is warmer than in Dec. but I'm not holiding my breath! It would be nice to go on Splash, but since we've been on it so many times it will be ok if we don't go on it.
We are doing a few new places for dinner,CRT and Shula's. Do you know if the tip is included at CRT? I'm pretty sure it is, but I just want confirmation on that. Also, how dressy is Shula's? I did see that they have a kid's menu, but I'm planning on sharing my filet with him! YUM!!!! He likes expensive restaurants!
I have no idea about CRT and the tip...
Shula's yum! We love that place! Remember the sides are to share there... I would take some decent clothes to eat there! At least a shirt with a collar for the guys anyway.
Since you were just there maybe a book by the pool if it's warmer would be just the thing while Michael is swimming would be just the thing to keep him happy!

I will take some decent clothes. Would nice jeans work? I don't know that we will have time to go backt to the room to change before dinner. I'm plannig on wearing some black pants and a nice shirt.
We did hang out at the resort and let him do some swimming last time which was nice and relaxing!

Thanks! How did you like CRT?

We went for breakfast and really enjoyed it. The food was not worth the money, in my opinion, but it was neat to be inside the castle. I wish we had gone sooner, when Ellie was younger (she's 8). It's not an every trip place for us though. We probably won't ever go again unless someone asks for it specifically.

We went for breakfast and really enjoyed it. The food was not worth the money, in my opinion, but it was neat to be inside the castle. I wish we had gone sooner, when Ellie was younger (she's 8). It's not an every trip place for us though. We probably won't ever go again unless someone asks for it specifically.

I'll just chime in and say I totally agree! We did breakfast too. The food was good, but not "expensive" good! My girls were 6 and 8 when we went and they enjoyed it, but I think a 5 year old would LOVE it. It is beautiful in there and it was a good way to see a bunch of princesses.

Hi Anita - I have a question for you my Boardwalk expert.;) We changed the dates of our trip from Aug to July so I had to hurry up and get my ressies since I am now past the 7 month window :guilty:, and I could not get BCV (I am waitlisted though :worship:) but I did get a 2br at the Boardwalk. My 10 yo dd is not so excited about the dreaded clown slide - but I assured her if you could do it she would survive!:rotfl2: Anyway - which is a better view the garden or the boardwalk? I took the boardwalk view but now I am wondering if that was a good choice? Can you see illuminations from your room? Ok I will stop bombarding you - but any other useful tidbits about BWV will be much appreciated! Of course hopefully my BCV waitlist will come through and all this questioning will be for nothing!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter