Resort Hoppin' with Wigd and Shocker! Contests!

I will take some decent clothes. Would nice jeans work? I don't know that we will have time to go backt to the room to change before dinner. I'm plannig on wearing some black pants and a nice shirt.
We did hang out at the resort and let him do some swimming last time which was nice and relaxing!

I absolutely loved Shula's in October...it was my favorite meal of the trip and I tried it because of Anita :hug: My boss is taking his daughter to BLT next month and just today I booked a reservation for them at Shula's :rolleyes1 AND my brother is going on a golfing trip the first week of February and I told him they HAVE to eat there :upsidedow

Okay....stomach is growling now :rolleyes:

Tracy

Hi Anita - I have a question for you my Boardwalk expert.;) We changed the dates of our trip from Aug to July so I had to hurry up and get my ressies since I am now past the 7 month window :guilty:, and I could not get BCV (I am waitlisted though :worship:) but I did get a 2br at the Boardwalk. My 10 yo dd is not so excited about the dreaded clown slide - but I assured her if you could do it she would survive!:rotfl2: Anyway - which is a better view the garden or the boardwalk? I took the boardwalk view but now I am wondering if that was a good choice? Can you see illuminations from your room? Ok I will stop bombarding you - but any other useful tidbits about BWV will be much appreciated! Of course hopefully my BCV waitlist will come through and all this questioning will be for nothing!:goodvibes
Well first off, aside from missing out on SAB you will love staying at Boardwalk, we love it there! Stay with your boardwalk view. You have a really good chance of seeing firework, plus the action and just a great view! I do think your waitlist will come through though....
I absolutely loved Shula's in October...it was my favorite meal of the trip and I tried it because of Anita :hug: My boss is taking his daughter to BLT next month and just today I booked a reservation for them at Shula's :rolleyes1 AND my brother is going on a golfing trip the first week of February and I told him they HAVE to eat there :upsidedow

Okay....stomach is growling now :rolleyes:

Tracy

So glad you had a great meal at Shula's. We really need to get back over there sometime when we have Baylor. He will enjoy everything about the place!
I know your boss is going to love it too!
I hope your brother decides to give them a try...:goodvibes

Check out this thread!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2630637
This guy went on the preview cruise on the Dream! He has a link to his photo's and he started a TR!
Thanks for the comments on CRT and Shula's. I've always wanted to eat at CRT (yes, me! I'm an adult!!!:lmao:) ever since I was a kid! So for my 'bday....we are going there for dinner!!!:rotfl: I hear that the food at CRT is OK....that it's more of an experience thing! I'm looking forward to it though!
Shula's on the other hand is AWESOME!!!! I will be thinking of my fellow Diser's while I'm there. LOL!!!!

Yes, tip is included at CRT.:thumbsup2

Hope things are going well Anita! I miss you!!

How are things going Stacey? Are you getting some days off of school? Finally we are getting one. A wind chill day!

Miss you guys! Would love a hang out day....

Check out this thread!
This guy went on the preview cruise on the Dream! He has a link to his photo's and he started a TR!
Thanks for the comments on CRT and Shula's. I've always wanted to eat at CRT (yes, me! I'm an adult!!!:lmao:) ever since I was a kid! So for my 'bday....we are going there for dinner!!!:rotfl: I hear that the food at CRT is OK....that it's more of an experience thing! I'm looking forward to it though!
Shula's on the other hand is AWESOME!!!! I will be thinking of my fellow Diser's while I'm there. LOL!!!!

Loved the link! Can't wait to see the ship in person....
I think our state room will be like the one in the photos since we have a veranda.

I think you will enjoy the castle. Everyone needs to eat there at least one time!

Hoping those points show up tomorrow as we are home enjoying our day off school and can call DVC and try to book something for you. Our patience is wearing thin.:headache:

Well first off, aside from missing out on SAB you will love staying at Boardwalk, we love it there! Stay with your boardwalk view. You have a really good chance of seeing firework, plus the action and just a great view! I do think your waitlist will come through though....

Thanks for confirming that I have the right view! I am hoping my waitlist comes thru just for SAB, but either way we will be using your private entrance - if that's ok with you lol!:rotfl:

You are going to love that private entrance! It's sooo exclusive feeling!
When we were at Disney over Christmas Marc was looking at our points and noticed that I hadn't booked our May/June stay at Beach Club so I got on the phone with DVC. panic, panic!!!
They didn't have the whole thing available so the first night we are over at the BWV with a view of the BW. Really I'm excited about it. We are on a waitlist for Beach Club because if we don't have to move that would be the best, but if we are at Boardwalk one night, I'm excited for that view!

Hi Anita!! Just wanted to pop over & say hi!! :) Are you going to be around WDW July 3-9? My sister, brother & I are heading down then for a "kids only" sibling vacation. :)

Hi Anita!! Just wanted to pop over & say hi!! :) Are you going to be around WDW July 3-9? My sister, brother & I are heading down then for a "kids only" sibling vacation. :)

We were but have decided to save points and cancel that trip. Darn! It would have been fun to see you!

Glad you got a day to play.... and that you got your BC stay for May /June. That is awesome!

Check out this thread!

Oh that Dream thread is so great!! Thanks for posting the link.
I wanted to eat at CRT too (I did bring my DDs and DH, but I pushed for the ADR!!). Enjoy it!

Glad you got a day to play.... and that you got your BC stay for May /June. That is awesome!

Laura, we still haven't booked our flights for May/June, I really think we are going to be able to stay on and see you all! Super excited!!! Well that is unless the flights for those days are outrageous. We'll see when we play with the dates.

Love the Dream pictures!!! What an elegant ship.....can't wait to sail again someday :rolleyes1
Love the Enchanted Garden restaurant....so pretty :flower3:
I was cracking up when I saw them on a bike tour....Brielle and I did that and OMG I thought I was going to pass out from the heat...of course this was during August when it was exceptionally hot :rolleyes1 That was one bike ride I won't ever forget :laughing:

Tracy

Laura, we still haven't booked our flights for May/June, I really think we are going to be able to stay on and see you all! Super excited!!! Well that is unless the flights for those days are outrageous. We'll see when we play with the dates.

We just waitlisted for an extra day at Vero....
Putting off our departure.:cutie:

What are you staying in at Vero? 1 bedroom right.... but being in the inn would be fun I thought too, could you have gotten that without a waitlist?

How are things going Stacey? Are you getting some days off of school? Finally we are getting one. A wind chill day!

Miss you guys! Would love a hang out day....

Things are going pretty good. We didn't get a day off, just a 2 hour delay today. I'm okay with that though because I don't want to have to make anything up.

I'd love a hang out day too. Unfortunately I don't think our trip dates overlap at all...:sad2: I'm missing all the meets-summer, Oct., and Christmas.

What are you staying in at Vero? 1 bedroom right.... but being in the inn would be fun I thought too, could you have gotten that without a waitlist?
It turned out that we didn't need the waitlist after all. The DVC CM ended up finding us the 1br for the extra night. So we are at Vero until the 11th. Then we head back up to Disney.
pssst - my PTR started.
Thanks Sheree, I was just there!
Things are going pretty good. We didn't get a day off, just a 2 hour delay today. I'm okay with that though because I don't want to have to make anything up.

I'd love a hang out day too. Unfortunately I don't think our trip dates overlap at all...:sad2: I'm missing all the meets-summer, Oct., and Christmas.

We were off today because of the cold and it's supposed to be colder tomorrow morning. I wonder what they will decide to do? Baylor is banking on another day off from school. I think we need to get back into the swing of things...

No chance at all for next Christmas to NYE?

So what was the decision on school today? I am ready to get back into the swing of things as well -- I don't want to have to stress about when we are going to make up these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter