>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

how far in advance can you order Prime Now? We leave for WDW on Thursday.
I typically place my Prime order when my plane lands. I already have all the items I want in my cart, so it's ready to go when I land. You could do it the day before as well and choose a delivery timeframe for the next day so it's waiting for you when you arrive.

how far in advance can you order Prime Now? We leave for WDW on Thursday.
The closer to your delivery time you order, the better of an idea you'll have on anything that is out of stock, valuable if you might need to choose a replacement.

I also ordered from the airport, only I did so at the terminal before the flight took off.

We are here now. We did instacart Publix. on the instacart I put in addy for BLT and specified in the comment to deliver to bell services and the ressie name. Also marked the ”leave the groceries” box. Made it perfectly, they were on time. Bell service had them, and our room was ready early to boot.
(no alcohol in order)

Did you put delivery address for BLT or for CR? Or do they have the same address?

I wanted to add an update for Garden Grocer. My wife and I stayed at Pop Century from 11/9-11/17. I had a mixed grocery/alcohol order with Garden Grocer set to be delivered 11/9. On their website they state you do NOT need to be present during the delivery and they will leave everything including alcohol with bell/luggage services. We were able to retrieve our groceries without issue on the evening of 11/9 but our alcohol was not delivered. After multiple emails and responses from Garden Grocer that said they would have our alcohol re-delivered they finally responded on 11/13 and stated that Pop Century no longer allows alcohol deliveries to be held with bell/luggage services. I asked for a refund and didn't receive a response until Saturday stating that they were able to deliver our alcohol by wrapping it and calling it pop. Sure enough on Saturday night we obtained our "pop" from bell/luggage services but most of it we ended up donating to another adult couple that just arrived. Not sure if we just had bad luck or if this is a new policy from Disney and we will start seeing it more.

Last edited:
I wanted to add an update for Garden Grocer. My wife and I stayed at Pop Century from 11/9-11/17. I had a mixed grocery/alcohol order with Garden Grocer set to be delivered 11/9. On their website they state you do NOT need to be present during the delivery and they will leave everything including alcohol with bell/luggage services. We were able to retrieve our groceries without issue on the evening of 11/9 but our alcohol was not delivered. After multiple emails and responses from Garden Grocer that said they would have our alcohol re-delivered they finally responded on 11/13 and stated that Pop Century no longer allows alcohol deliveries to be held with bell/luggage services. I asked for a refund and didn't receive a response until Saturday stating that they were able to deliver our alcohol by wrapping it and calling it pop. Sure enough on Saturday night we obtained our "pop" from bell/luggage services but most of it we ended up donating to another adult couple that just arrived. Not sure if we just had bad luck or if this is a new policy from Disney and we will start seeing it more.
We arrive at Saratoga Springs on Dec 23rd and have alcohol included in our order as well. I have never (in 7years) had an issue with BS not holding - delivering our food and drinks. I just put in a chat - email with GG - to see if the policy has changed.

We arrive at Saratoga Springs on Dec 23rd and have alcohol included in our order as well. I have never (in 7years) had an issue with BS not holding - delivering our food and drinks. I just put in a chat - email with GG - to see if the policy has changed.
Here is what I just got in response:

Hello,

No. We will leave everything at Bell Services and they will hold it for you.

-Kevin

So, I am assuming it might have been a one off and not GG or Disney's policy. I can't see how Pop would be different than the other resorts. FYI - we had beer delivered to Pop 2 years ago with no issues.

I hope you have better luck. This was the first time we used GG and only used them because we didn't need to be present for alcohol delivery. The customer service seemed lacking and I kept getting different answers until we finally did receive our beer and wine. I asked for a refund of the beer and wine but have yet to receive a response after a couple of emails. I'm not one to complain about every little thing but GG charges a premium for their service and I feel like they dropped the ball.

I hope you have better luck. This was the first time we used GG and only used them because we didn't need to be present for alcohol delivery. The customer service seemed lacking and I kept getting different answers until we finally did receive our beer and wine. I asked for a refund of the beer and wine but have yet to receive a response after a couple of emails. I'm not one to complain about every little thing but GG charges a premium for their service and I feel like they dropped the ball.
I am sorry that you had a bad experience with GG. We have used them for the past 7 years with no complaints. They have followed up every order with a text - once we arrive on property and a text once things are delivered. We have never had an issue them - I hope it was just a one time thing and I am sorry that you had that experience. We will actually be on property pretty close to the delivery window - so if they need me to come up to Bell Services, it will not be an issue. However, I found that once we arrive at our resort (10am-ish), our things have already been delivered and waiting at BS.

Only took me one burn by GG to realize the owner just doesn't care about service. Sorry to welcome you to the group, it's growing.

Only took me one burn by GG to realize the owner just doesn't care about service. Sorry to welcome you to the group, it's growing.
Not sure we can say that GG is any better or worse than the other delivery services (more expensive, yes). I have heard horror stories from other delivery services and what makes GG worth it for most, is that you do not need to be present for alcohol deliveries. Again, I have order for 7 years and never had one issue. So just stating that GG has been fine for a lot of us.

Not sure we can say that GG is any better or worse than the other delivery services (more expensive, yes). I have heard horror stories from other delivery services and what makes GG worth it for most, is that you do not need to be present for alcohol deliveries. Again, I have order for 7 years and never had one issue. So just stating that GG has been fine for a lot of us.
And for you I'm glad. Just becuase a lot of people haven't been burned doesn't mean the owner cares about anything more than money.

And for you I'm glad. Just becuase a lot of people haven't been burned doesn't mean the owner cares about anything more than money.
That could a blanket statement for most owners of businesses. It is, of course, why they are in business. I agree that customer service should be priority one, however, I am pretty sure that ship sailed along time ago.

At SSR I know that the groceries are dropped at bell services but will bell services currently take them to your room? That can be quite a hike back to congress park.

At SSR I know that the groceries are dropped at bell services but will bell services currently take them to your room? That can be quite a hike back to congress park.
Yes. They request that you call from and wait at your room and not accompany them for covid reasons.

If anyone has experienced an issue with Walmart's delivery, I'd love to hear that as that's the way I'm leaning.

The last couple years, we have had $1000 grocery deliveries from Walmart to OKW. Both times they brought it directly to my door. Right on time, and super friendly (DoorDash?). There were a handful of substitutions, but very minor. (ie one flavor of poptarts for another). With such a large group, the cost savings verses other services was substantial.

Has anyone used Instacart recently? We have a late arriving flight that goes past the last delivery window. If we don’t have cold items or alcohol will they leave it at bell service for us so we can get waters and breakfast items. Otherwise- due to our park plans we won’t be there to get a delivery for two days into our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter