• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations

cxr

Mouseketeer
Does the Disney website suck for reservation rentals or is October a really busy month for FW?

Just checked different dates ranges and all of October 2019, seems to be completely booked.

read another thread about the guys 53rd. Birthday and decided this is exactly what I want to do for my 50th.

Does the Disney website suck for reservation rentals or is October a really busy month for FW?

Just checked different dates ranges and all of October 2019, seems to be completely booked.

read another thread about the guys 53rd. Birthday and decided this is exactly what I want to do for my 50th.

Hey cxr,

It all depends.

October can be a very popular time in places. Weekends, Columbus Day Week, and Halloween are all popular times and may already be booked at this point about 7 months in advance.

Any particular dates you were looking for? What site level?

Bama Ed

PS - and with the recent announcement of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening up late summer/early fall at DHS, I think that has caused lots of the WDW resorts to book up for that time frame.

Thanks for the reply. Optimally. Oct 18-27. But I checked the whole month of October with multiple different. stays. 2,4,7 days Weekdays. Or weekend. and. All campsites. There was zero availability. I want to be adventurous and tent camp for this visit

Guess that won’t happen

I just checked a couple of dates and there is availability. This is how I did it. I put in mon. - thurs. three levels of sites available, then put in thu.-fri. same thing. If you are trying to put in a weekend nothing.
I suggest booking like I explained then you would have have to check, call every day, multiple times a day but something might pop up for the rest.

I used a mouse counselor, as i had the same problem in finding availability, and i booked over a year in advance for oct. I ended up with october into november. I couldent find one spot. They got me what i needed in an hour.

I used a mouse counselor, as i had the same problem in finding availability, and i booked over a year in advance for oct. I ended up with october into november. I couldent find one spot. They got me what i needed in an hour.
What’s a mouse counselour? A travel agent ?

I just checked a couple of dates and there is availability. This is how I did it. I put in mon. - thurs. three levels of sites available, then put in thu.-fri. same thing. If you are trying to put in a weekend nothing.
I suggest booking like I explained then you would have have to check, call every day, multiple times a day but something might pop up for the rest.

AHA, yes Mon-Thurs. worked. Hmm now have to decie what to do Thurs-sat.

You can still get the dates, you just have to be persistent and patient. Try the website every day and also call in. I had the best luck by calling on Sunday mornings when trying to get Thanksgiving week a couple years ago. You may have to book the days separately and then merge them together with a CS Supervisor.

A Travel Agent might be able to help, too. I've heard that many of them book lots of sites ahead of time so that their future customers can have availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter