Reservation Mess Up

JeannineP4

Mouseketeer
I booked Candlelight Processional at Tepen Edo for 4 but somehow my reservation is only for 3. I spoke to 3 really awesome Disney castmembers who tried to help but no avail. They told me to keep calling back but I am aggreviated that it was made wrong and can't fix it. UGH. Here is hoping some pixie dust fixes this!!

I booked Candlelight Processional at Tepen Edo for 4 but somehow my reservation is only for 3. I spoke to 3 really awesome Disney castmembers who tried to help but no avail. They told me to keep calling back but I am aggreviated that it was made wrong and can't fix it. UGH. Here is hoping some pixie dust fixes this!!

Call and ask for a supervisor. All of the calls are logged and they should be able to see if the mistake was on their end. We had this happen with an O'hana reservation a few years ago (called to make a change to the number of guests and the CM changed our DATE). I spoke with a supervisor and they corrected it because they saw the mistake was on their end. If that doesn't work, set up a reservation finder on TouringPlans to see if you can snag one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter